A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.03.18

Conversation show

I love this show. While we watch it me and my husband pretend to play and see if we would have won or lost money.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Storage Wars isn't normally a show that I watch, but one day I became hooked. I loved Barry (still sad that he's gone), but love that Kenny is on the show now. It's interesting to see what they find in each locker (yes, I know that most of it is planted). It's definitely one of my guilty pleasure shows.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.07.17

Storage Wars

I really like Storage Wars and watch it with my husband almost every day. It makes me want to start bidding on storage units. I like Jarrod and Brandi but I never liked Dave the stupid "Yuupppp" guy. He's about the most annoying human being I've ever seen.. And I WOULD like Mary if she didnt try so hard to be funny which makes her NOT funny, just annoying. But as far as the show itself, I really like it. I would recommend to others.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I feel you have to take the show with grain of salt. It's entertaining but it seems pretty fake to me.

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

really do love this show...yes I would recommend it.. I like the bidding wars that go on.

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

• Pattycraft52 By  Pattycraft52
    10.01.15

My husband and I started watching this show a few years ago. Seeing a lot of nice and expensive items on there makes me wish I had a lot of money to do that.

• lisawku2014 By  lisawku2014
    10.16.14

It's an ok show. I'm not into the constant bickering between the people on the show. I do love when they find something of value in the bins they buy.

• larry72 By  larry72