(500) Days of Summer Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• kellichrista By  kellichrista
    08.25.14

500 Days of Summer is a pretty cute movie. Not one of the best, but definitely not the worst. It's worth a water at least once.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

most boring movie ever. did not finish.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.02.12

I didn't like this movie as much as I thought or hoped I would. I found the girl's character rather annoying and selfish. I would get mad at the guy at times for putting up with it, and I thought in the end it would all work out but no, her annoying selfishness carried all the way through. Disappointing.

• likeyakn0w By  likeyakn0w
    02.22.12

I really, really wanted to like this movie. But I just never got into it. It was slow and humorless. 3 stars.

• lildi94 By  lildi94
    02.08.12

This is the kind of movie where the boyfriend/husband will like it too. It's funny & romantic

• moo77hb By  moo77hb
    02.08.12

I think this would be a terrific date night movie! As long as it isn't a first date-that might be a bummer! I just love the characters in this movie and it rings so true!

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    09.29.11

it is nice to just have a quiet night at home with takeout and a movie that we dont have to check the rating on because of the children. usually we have a movie we have wanted to see forever and decide to finally watch that. this is one of those movies i cant wait to see.

• llallita By  llallita
    09.28.11

Great movie and very funny. Has its emotional parts, but in a way that I think even the guys would not mind. Not your regular love story, shown from a male point of view, and I think a lot of people can relate. The story outline seems weird at first, but then it starts to make more sense and really fits the movie. I loved all the cast, especially Deschanel and Gordon-Levitt. I have watched it so many times that I don't remember and I don't think I will ever get tired of watching. Definetly a must see!

• bufflady By  bufflady
    09.28.11

LOVE this move - so much so that i went out and bought the soundtrack - what a great soundtrack!! one of those movies that you can watch over and over aga in - a delight!!

• bdigit By  bdigit
    09.05.09

was great! sweet and realistic and fun :)

• ErikaGg By  ErikaGg
    09.05.09

this movie looks entertaining nd funny

• Leahsmom07 By  Leahsmom07
    09.03.09

What a great movie! I went to the movie thinking it was a chick-flick, but I was so wrong. I laughed through the majority of this movie and did not want it to end. Very well written and very well acted. Glad to see there are still quality movies being made that are not remakes, sequels, comic books, etc....