500 Days of Summer | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.02.12

I didn't like this movie as much as I thought or hoped I would. I found the girl's character rather annoying and selfish. I would get mad at the guy at times for putting up with it, and I thought in the end it would all work out but no, her annoying selfishness carried all the way through. Disappointing.

• kellichrista By  kellichrista
    08.25.14

500 Days of Summer is a pretty cute movie. Not one of the best, but definitely not the worst. It's worth a water at least once.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

most boring movie ever. did not finish.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.02.12

• likeyakn0w By  likeyakn0w
    02.22.12

I really, really wanted to like this movie. But I just never got into it. It was slow and humorless. 3 stars.

• lildi94 By  lildi94
    02.08.12

This is the kind of movie where the boyfriend/husband will like it too. It's funny & romantic

• moo77hb By  moo77hb
    02.08.12

I think this would be a terrific date night movie! As long as it isn't a first date-that might be a bummer! I just love the characters in this movie and it rings so true!

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    09.29.11

it is nice to just have a quiet night at home with takeout and a movie that we dont have to check the rating on because of the children. usually we have a movie we have wanted to see forever and decide to finally watch that. this is one of those movies i cant wait to see.

• llallita By  llallita
    09.28.11

Great movie and very funny. Has its emotional parts, but in a way that I think even the guys would not mind. Not your regular love story, shown from a male point of view, and I think a lot of people can relate. The story outline seems weird at first, but then it starts to make more sense and really fits the movie. I loved all the cast, especially Deschanel and Gordon-Levitt. I have watched it so many times that I don't remember and I don't think I will ever get tired of watching. Definetly a must see!

• bufflady By  bufflady
    09.28.11

LOVE this move - so much so that i went out and bought the soundtrack - what a great soundtrack!! one of those movies that you can watch over and over aga in - a delight!!

• rodlad456 By  rodlad456
    11.22.09

Aww i remember this kid Joseph Gordon Levitz from 3rd Rock from the sun. Wow he's grown up and still making great entertainment for all of us. Caught a glimpse of him on SNL, so energetic.