5-Hour Energy Grape Review | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

These..have a purpose. Yes, it tastes like grape medicine. I honestly wouldn't expect anything else. I use these on road trips, or if I need to stay up for a late shift, or if I got NO sleep last night and need to function at full capacity. If you are sensitive to caffeine, I either wouldn't drink this or I would drink half. This is an energy SHOT, you are NOT meant to slowly sip it. Which is probably why it tastes like medicine. However, the other flavors do taste better. This gets the job that it's meant for done though, so I can't give it below 4 stars.

• Katieguinn16 By  Katieguinn16
    10.19.13

This drink is 2 ounces of pure energy. It gets me through long days after nights with little to no sleep. I don't recommend it for children or anyone who gets heart palpitations from caffeine. If you need a boost that doesn't crash after an hour, this gross-tasting potion will put a pep in your step.

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.09.13

This was one of the first energy drinks I ever had and it made me feel shaky and the flavor is disgusting!

• lovemuffin9810 By  lovemuffin9810
    05.09.13

Didnt really care for the flavor, felt shakey, its a waste of money my opinion.

• jessalicia By  jessalicia
    05.07.13

This gives me energy, but tastes horrible!!!! Its like taking medicine.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    05.05.13

I have to disagree. Yes it doesnt taste good but you can swallow it in one gulp and it really gets the job done for me.This 5 hour energy shot is part of mydaily routine. I have one each morning like coffee. I get so much done, i feel energized but not jittery. It has less caffiene then a cup of coffee but with healthy vitamins and minerals.

• laren50 By  laren50
    04.24.13

This was just plain gross. They were giving away free samples when I tried this and that's a good thing because I would have been really unhappy to have paid for something that disgusting!

• AubsMom By  AubsMom
    04.23.13

Gross. Not worth it.

• Bradysmama33 By  Bradysmama33
    12.05.12

just plain disgusting! LOL

• steph90 By  steph90
    12.02.12

It doesn't taste very good and I did not notice any extra energy.

• glitzntonic By  glitzntonic
    09.06.12

This really didnt do much for me and the taste was less then appealing.

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy
    03.27.12

Did not like the after taste. Didn't really feel any different.

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

It gives me the energy I need to get through my midnight shifts but the taste is bad. It doesnt make me jittery and If I want to go to bed right when I get home I can.

• hccobb By  hccobb
    07.18.11

Bleh- that's all I can say. I'm not a huge caffeine person anyway, but my problem wasn't so much the caffeine, it was the taste. Grape in any product can tend to taste like cough syrup and this was no exception.