#Basic | OGX Tsubaki Blossom Haircare Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 07.07.16
#Basic | OGX Tsubaki Blossom Haircare Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV
Share Tweet

#Basic alert! We all have those everyday products that make our lives a little easier. Check out our review of one of our favorite haircare products, OGX Tsubaki Blossom shampoo and conditioner! The exotic Japanese OGX Tsubaki Blossom shampoo combines the rich elements of Tsubaki Blossom and bamboo oil to leave your hair feeling silky and touchably-soft. With visible results after just a few washes, this product repairs damaged hair and maintains natural oils that leave your hair looking and feeling better with each use. Fruity & floral scented hair is an extra perk too! Curious and looking for some new haircare for the dry summer heat? Try Tsubaki Blossom shampoo and conditioner & be sure to tell us all about it in the comments below!

Enter for a chance to win an OGX Tsubaki Blossom shampoo and conditioner!

How to enter:

STEP 1: Watch the video here!

STEP 2: Comment on the video and let us know what your favorite haircare product is!

(only comments on the YouTube video will count as entries, not comments on this post)

OR

Share the video with your friends!

Click here to tweet: "I entered the #SheSpeaksTV Giveaway for a chance to win @OGXBeauty Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner! #TsubakiBlossomReview bit.ly/29jtxyI"

About SheSpeaksTV: Our videos are created by women, for women. At SheSpeaksTV, we're handing you the microphone to talk about issues that are important to you and to provide you with lifestyle tips on everything from beauty to parenting. Stay for awhile & join the conversation!

One lucky YouTube Commenter (or Tweeter) will be chosen at random to recieve OGX Tsubaki Blossom shampoo and conditioner. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 7/19, winner will be chosen randomly by 7/21 and notified through email.

Make a Comment

08.10.16

Would love to try

• xoxobecca By xoxobecca
    08.01.16

I have been using the coconut milk and oil for years & this is by far my favorite product! Omg it smells SO good and my hair so soft. I would love to review this specific product if I can. Thanks :)

• connie527 By connie527
    07.27.16

OGX Tsubaki Blossom shampoo and conditioner

• gypsymoon By gypsymoon
    07.26.16

I'd love to try this!

• Bentley9514 By Bentley9514
    07.21.16

The video was good one u have to keep watching !!! I would love to try this product as it seem to be amazing I hope I hope I win 😁

• Bentley9514 By Bentley9514

• Atalanta By Atalanta
    07.21.16

I'd love to try this! A while back, I tried some other OGX products and really liked them. This would fill a need for my hair, I think.

• Mrstaylor08 By Mrstaylor08

Tweeted and you tubed

• Brooke_69_210 By Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Watched the video would love to try it! I need softer hair asap!

• erichscheba42888 By erichscheba42888

woul d love to try this

• alivea By alivea

would love to win

• smartlady By smartlady
    07.20.16

I would love to try this product my hair needs this.

• Midlifeswag By Midlifeswag
    07.19.16

Smelled this OGX in Target, it smells amazing!!

• Ginger2477 By Ginger2477
    07.19.16

This is the best brand of shampoo and conditioner!!