weimans weimans stainless steel polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

Works great! I use this to shine my stainless steel. It is easy to apply and wipe off and it removes finger prints and smudges!

• mindola By  mindola
    08.23.18

I have often used all purpose sprays to clean my stainless steel. I thought that was as good as it gets, but I was wrong. This stainless steel cleaner really makes a difference! Helps my surface be streak free and smudge free, while removing dirt and grease. We now keep it stocked in our cleaning closet.

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Works Great!

My stainless steel appliances look amazing even with 3 kids!

• tdalton83 By  tdalton83
    05.09.18

Removes finger prints

I love this stuff. It really makes my kitchen appliances shine!

• Lustrae By  Lustrae
    03.13.18

Greasy Overspray

This works, but watch out for overspray. You can get greasy overspray on unwanted surfaces. I have started to spray this on a paper towel over my trash can, then polishing the stainless surface.

• crlsmth01 By  crlsmth01
    10.10.17

Buy this product.

I love this product it helps to clean and shine my kitchen. It also helps to protect from dirt and grime. Makes cleaning the next time much easier. If you have chrome in the kitchen you need this.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    09.27.17

I use this on my dishwasher and refrigerator. I get a white film on the SS after using this. I have to let it sit for a bit and then wipe it down again to clear the film off. It takes some polishing to clear off all of the fingerprints. I haven't found a better product so I still use it.

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer
    09.20.17

I use this product weekly on my kitchen appliances. It works beautifully on stainless steel - removing finger prints, dirt, etc. Wipes off nicely with a soft cloth to keep them bright and shiny!

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

great cleaning

great cleaning and leaves a beautiful product without much streaking

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I love this product it is so easy to wipe it I take a paper towel after to shine it up because it can leave a white film sometimes but after that it shines!

• mperked By  mperked
    12.28.14

great for all your stainless stell products