vitafusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Yummy, chewy, no bad aftertaste. Some prenatals are disgusting. These are actually fun to eat, and I look forward to taking these. No more burping up nasty popcorn-tasting prenatals. LOL

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Great if you hate pills

Very easy to take if you dont like taking pills. There just a little too sweet

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

Chewy good

Very great when expecting. Easy to take and let's be real it's very tasty. Fruity while staying Healthy why not.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

Im currently taking these and i like them. They are easier to swallow than the regular pills & they taste good. The only problem I've found is a slight after taste, but overall I like this product. You can find these at Wal-Mart or a local drug store & they're affordable

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I loved these prenatals while I was pregnant, but I ended up having to switch to Walgreen's brand, because they didn't have Iron in them. Now, while lactating I use premama.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

This is one of the only prenatals that wouldn't make me sick immediately after. The flavor is ok, but when your pregnant these are the easiest flavors to stomach.

• cassandra575 By  cassandra575
    08.21.14

These were my favorite prenatals. They taste great and don't make you sick, but they don't have any iron in them.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

This is my current prenatal vitamin and I've been taking it for about a month. It has the usual supplement amounts you'll find in most prenatal vitamins with the addition of fish oil. I've read that this can help with some of the nausea and odd cravings in pregnancy so it's a convenient plus :) While I do find it more palatable than the usual prenatal mega-sized pill, I do find the gummies to be supersweet. However, you're only having to chew them for less than a minute so it's not a dealbreaker.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

I had try the omega one. I was not a kid, but I love it as much as the other kid. It tasted good and easy to swallow. I would had eat more then one if I saw it at the counter table.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

• aso0902 By  aso0902
    10.26.11

I have tried multiple brands of pre-natal vitamins, and I always end up feeling icky (even when I take them at night). The vitafusion Multi Vites prenatal (gummies) are fabulous. I felt good taking them, didn't feel sick at all, and am excited to be prepping my body to be a good home the little one we're trying for!!