vitafusion Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins Review | SheSpeaks

• Beverlyjade By  Beverlyjade
    06.14.17

Best vitamins

These are the vitamins I have been favoring lately. I like these vitamins because they are easy to chew and to swallow and they taste just like candy. These vitamins do not have a vitamin taste and do not leave an aftertaste in your mouth either. I would definitely recommend these.

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

I don't know about anyone else but vitamins make me nauseous sometimes. These do not. I love them and it's like eating gummy bears.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Gummie vitamins

Great tasting gummies, my parents used to buy them and I do to now! Easy to chew and always remember to take them. Like starting he say with candy

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Great taste!

This vitamins taste really good and are easy to chew! I really feel proactive taking these vitamins & look forward to maintaining a healthy immune system.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

I like the vitafusion brand as well as one a days. I love the gummies to take for my health! Makes it funner and yummier. :)

• gmitsch By  gmitsch
    03.31.15

I love these simply because pill form vitamins do not agree with my stomach (to put it lightly). These always manage to 'stay down' so I am sure I am at least getting the vitamin's benefits! The nostalgia of gummy candy doesn't hurt, either...

• linkage7 By  linkage7
    11.08.14

good multi vitamins

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.08.14

Perfect for me. I don't like swallowing pills, so I end up slacking off. These taste good and seem like a treat.

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

Gummy vitamins are the only vitamins I can take that don't upset my stomach. These taste good and have nice health benefits.

• cfreemanfl By  cfreemanfl
    08.28.14

They are YUMMY!

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

These were good. They taste good. They were just like candy. They were fun to eat

• vanessa2014 By  vanessa2014
    07.03.14

Super yummy and good for you. Better than swallowing a pill.

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I always buy this variety of gummy vitamins. I hate having to swallow pills every morning but these are easy to chew and encourages me to take my vitamins everyday.

• michelle515 By  michelle515
    06.26.14

These taste great, sometimes I forget they are vitamins. I have tried other gummy vitamins and they usually have a rubbery taste. These don't and they encourage me to take them everyday.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1