victoria secret beauty rush lotion | SheSpeaks

• Begleyindia By  Begleyindia
    04.26.14

I love this Lotion. I prefer not to use most of Victoria Secret lotions. I think the sent for them is too strong, but this is one of their brands I can wear all day without getting a headache. Its got a light and airy sent. I think it keeps me smelling nice all day instead of wearing off. I've given this lotion as a birthday gift twice to two different friends. Both who love it.

• Sazzydove By  Sazzydove
    12.06.12

I love these lotions! They feel great and there is always a whole set to go with a scent. (Like the body spray, shower gel...) also if you have tweens the scents aren't too grown up for them! Only drawback? Don't get hooked on a particular scent because they change often!

• sweettart501 By  sweettart501
    12.06.12

Such great smelling lotions and very good at moisturizing!! This is the perfect gift for any woman in your family in any age group!! Can't go wrong!!

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

Ultra rich sweet smelling pampering lotions. Plus vs always has stock up sales. This is a must have for vs fans.

• Oksana2 By  Oksana2
    10.26.12

Love it! It's fantastic and I buy it whenever I am there!

• candyapplekiki By  candyapplekiki
    02.10.10

yes i love victoria secrets lotions because they make your skin feel so soft!!!

• CindyF By  CindyF
    01.22.10

the beauty rush lipgloss is super, comes in many flavors and keeps lips soft and moist during winter

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    01.22.10

This is a great product. It is not too greasy or heavy. I love the smell. It brings you back to your childhood. It smells like cotton candy. Which makes it so yummy!