too faced better than sex mascara | SheSpeaks Reviews

• sadipanella sadipanella
    08.21.17

i absolutely love this product. the name definitely fits!! but i do have to say that because of how full and long it makes your lashes look this mascara has had a tendency to clump and look like spider legs when you apply 2 or 3 coats. so i highly reccomend this product (especially the waterproof version) but i will say that a little bit of this product does go a long way.

• Kulate2198 By  Kulate2198
    01.18.18

Best Mascara!

If you're serious about having long, luxurious lashes and are willing to drop a pretty penny for it then this mascara is worth the try. I swear by it and recommend it to everyone. I naturally have long curled lashes but when i put on my mascara (i use it everyday) it, by default, gives me big dramatic and playful lashes that with just two coats reach my eyebrows. As a fan of falsies i found myself retiring my lashes shortly after i discovered this mascara. I tried everything to get big lashes, even did the two different mascara trick but it either clumped or had too much fall out or just simply never gave me the length i desired but this mascara gave me length i never even knew my lashes could reach. Its quite literally the perfect mascara and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I even have to literally be careful about how much i put on so that my everyday lashes don't look so huge! Again, highly recommend it, application process is always important, especially for such a powerful mascara, i honestly would even recommend practice using it before seriously applying it so you can get a feel of it and know how to bring it , and your lashes to work together to bring out the full potential.

• Kulate2198 By  Kulate2198
    01.18.18

Best Mascara!

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

Pretty good but pricey

Definitely lengthens and darkens the lashes well. However, its pretty pricey for the product I got it as a gift, I wouldnt buy for myself unless on sale.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

this is a great mascara. I have learned if you have it opened for too long it dries up a little to where it starts to flake on you. it was light on my lashes, and i really appreciate that as i have long lashes, just need some help darkening and projecting them. it did the trick, there is a drugstore dupe for it that i would probably buy if im in a bind, but its worth the price.

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography
    09.20.17

Disappointed

I received this mascara as a gift from my sister. She loves this mascara and wanted me to try it. It did add some length and volume to my lashes, however, I found that my preferred mascara still outperformed this mascara. I'm surprised the price runs a lil higher when I can get better results with CoverGirl.

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

Luvvvv

Yessss this is my favorite go to mascara.thickens lenghthens and darkens!

• sadipanella By  sadipanella
    08.21.17

• emmamaeb3 By  emmamaeb3
    08.05.17

Miracle Product!!

This stuff is like magic for eyelashes! I love makeup and have tried just about everything out there and nothing even compares. This makes my eyelashes so long and full without looking clumpy. It also lasts all day without feathering. I highly reccomend this product!

• Hallowsoverhorcruxes By  Hallowsoverhorcruxes
    07.22.17

Middle of the road

When I first used this mascara I LOVED it. I had been on a mascara hunt and had tried a slew of terrible products from M.A.C. to drugstore. I bought this one in March and it was amazing. Coated evenly, NO clumps, no flakes, no rub off, easily buildable, and seemed to even curl the lashes! However, once May hit and the weather warmed up, I started having issues, the most frustrating being the rub off. I had to end up switching to a different brand because the constant black spots under the outer corners of my eyes became so unbearable. The only thing I could think of that would make it flip from awesome to dreadful is that the formula isn't made to stand up in hot weather. I will probably give it another go in October or November and see what happens!

• Wavydream By  Wavydream
    07.20.17

As the name says... fuller eyelashes are every girls goal! This mascara will make your eyelashes pop they make them thicker and fuller and the mascara is very buildable. The spoolie is thick and it helps get the lashes you've always wanted packaging is really cute and the waterproof is the best as well with little water droplets on the mascara tube.