the Balm Whats Your Type the body builder Mascara | SheSpeaks

• cleverzeke cleverzeke
    12.26.12

i love this mascara! i got a sample with my Ipsy subscription and had to buy the full size. I usually have to apply two coats of my old mascara to make my lashes look full and thick but it only takes once with this brand. My lashes look great and I would recommend it to anyone who loves long, thick lashes!

• mistydawn707 By  mistydawn707
    07.17.16

Go to mascara

The packaging on this product it very cute. I don't know why I just am drawn to it. It's not a cheap tube but neither is the product. It's good quality mascara and definitely gets the job done. I find myself grabbing it on days I'm not wearing false.

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999
    05.03.13

LOVE

• sakhia16 By  sakhia16
    12.30.12

i have really small lashes and this product makes my lases fill out so great love it!!!!!!!

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke