tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer | SheSpeaks

• BSeidman By  BSeidman
    10.02.17

clear and smooth

I love tarte products! This primer is perfect for my complexion. It isn't too heavy and makes my face look #flawless

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Awesome BB Cream

I love this stuff! Tarte is one of my favorite brands for EVERYTHING! I love to use a tinted BB cream in the summer, especially with SPF! I spend most of my time at the beach and in the water. While I don't want to go completely bare faced for 3 months I don't want a tons of product melting off of my face in the heat or in the waves. This stuff works great for light coverage plus sunblock. It stays put and looks good even after an active summer day. The color matches my skin too. A+

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I ended up returning this after a couple uses. It didn't really do anything to prime my face in makeup smoothing or lasting longer. It gave a little coverage but not enough to wear it on it's own. I found it sunk into my pores and emphasized rather than covered them. It also oxidized very poorly and turned straight up orange. Tarte just seems to be a very hit or miss brand for me.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Love it!

I love this BB primer. I use is under my foundation and it makes for a smooth long lasting finish. I also wear this alone on the weekends when I am running around. It gives a tinted moisture and is great alone. I would recommend this product.

• abbiroad By  abbiroad
    01.18.17

I was at my local Sephora store, and I saw that they had the Tarte BB cream. I bought it because I know that Tarte is a really good brand so I figured why not try it out and see how it works. I personally like this product. I think it works well, there are some problems that I had with it. It wasn't full coverage and even though I know that any BB cream isn't full coverage, I expected for tarte to be, of course the foundation looks amazing when you have the finish results. overall the product is amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who love a subtle but mat finish look

• Dima59 By  Dima59
    08.08.16

Love this

While I admit I have to use moisturizer under it so it does not sit in the flakier areas of my face, I love this bb primer. I love how it makes my face feel. It is perfect for days when I just want light coverage.

• Jennybeth81 By  Jennybeth81
    05.01.16

Average BB

I bought a travel size in light to try out. I felt like this BB was a bit more emollient compared to others. I also wasn't sure if this was a good skin match for me. I would try this again but would set with powder.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Excellent product. I have used it quite often and feels light.

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

This BB primer from Tarte is awesome. You can't go wrong with this product

• rainieen By  rainieen
    06.27.14

I'll admit, BB and CC (and now even DD?!) all confuse me. I was in my local Sephora trying to make a quick purchase so that I could get a free makeup bag. It just so happened that I also needed a face SPF and some foundation. In the Sephora travel/impulse bins, I tried a little of this on the back of my hand. The result reminded me of Death Becomes Her when that gorgeous Lancôme model (Isabella Rossellini) first gave Meryl Streep that elixir shot to the back of her hand and it instantly looks years younger. Yes. I was sold. I paid $10 for a 0.5 Oz. tube and was little miffed at first but a little has certainly gone a long way. When I finish this tube (it's been almost a month!) I will definitely buy the full size version. It promises 12 hour coverage and I'm not 100% sure that it lasts me that long but I certainly look amazing when I first apply it!