Retail Me Not Review | SheSpeaks

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

This application is a must have. I constantly shop in the mall and there is always extra discounts that come in handy when I search for the store I'm currently shopping in. I always save anywhere from $10 and up and my wallet really appreciates that.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

This is my go-to stop for coupon hunting, whether shopping online or in the store.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

There is only 1 negative thing about Retail Me Not, that it didn't come out sooner! It's an amazing resource and I use it every day!

• stephanie10 By  stephanie10
    03.14.15

It seems every time I find a good deal on this site and try to redeem it the store always refuses to except it. Big bummer for me & the store. Because there have been some store I had never been in until I saw a great deal on this site. Then to be turned away leaves a bad taste in your mouth for that business.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

RetailMeNot is my go-to for coupon codes. I rarely shop online without consulting this page first!

• beingstepmom By  beingstepmom
    10.27.13

I use Retailmenot every time I shop online. Most of the time I am able to find a coupon code to use.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

It's a good source for codes

• Pitterin By  Pitterin
    02.26.13

Optimum website to definitely check out when buying most anything for discounts.

• DiamondsOnMyWindshield By  DiamondsOnMyWindshield
    02.25.13

Pretty cool to find free shipping coupons to use. My favorite definitely.

• cherryplum22 By  cherryplum22
    02.17.13

It's so nice to have an app that can instantly give me deals. If I remember to use it, it's great.

• ok2bme By  ok2bme
    02.12.13

I like this site a lot b/c it stays pretty current and makes promo code finding a breeze. Their list is very extensive, so it is a nice one stop shop for me!

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

I like how easily I can find coupon codes

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

OMG this is by far one of my favorite websites - you can search for coupon codes when shopping online. I have used this website over and over again, and I have saved so much money. I recommend looking at this website if you ever are purchasing something online, and the website gives you an option to enter a coupon code.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.31.12

I always check here before I buy anything online.

• maryegct By  maryegct
    07.02.12

I always check this site when shopping online to see if there are any coupon codes that might save me some money either through a percentage off of my order or free shipping. Sometimes I can't find the retailer or the retailer has blocked codes from being added to the site. Generally, I'm able to find codes at least 70 percent of the time, and it's always worth checking.