retailmenot | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

RetailMeNot is my go-to for coupon codes. I rarely shop online without consulting this page first!

• There is only 1 negative thing about Retail Me Not, that it didn't come out sooner! It's an amazing resource and I use it every day!

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

This application is a must have. I constantly shop in the mall and there is always extra discounts that come in handy when I search for the store I'm currently shopping in. I always save anywhere from $10 and up and my wallet really appreciates that.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

This is my go-to stop for coupon hunting, whether shopping online or in the store.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

• stephanie10 By  stephanie10
    03.14.15

It seems every time I find a good deal on this site and try to redeem it the store always refuses to except it. Big bummer for me & the store. Because there have been some store I had never been in until I saw a great deal on this site. Then to be turned away leaves a bad taste in your mouth for that business.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

• beingstepmom By  beingstepmom
    10.27.13

I use Retailmenot every time I shop online. Most of the time I am able to find a coupon code to use.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

It's a good source for codes

• Pitterin By  Pitterin
    02.26.13

Optimum website to definitely check out when buying most anything for discounts.

• DiamondsOnMyWindshield By  DiamondsOnMyWindshield
    02.25.13

Pretty cool to find free shipping coupons to use. My favorite definitely.

• cherryplum22 By  cherryplum22
    02.17.13

It's so nice to have an app that can instantly give me deals. If I remember to use it, it's great.