popchips Potato Chips | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    05.03.12

These chips are so good. I love it. The crunch is good and so is the taste. Perfect.

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    01.11.17

I've tried the flavors Sea Salt and Crazy Hot. I love how They are not deep dried, No added preservatives, No artificial flavors, No synthetic colors, No cholesterol, 0 grams trans fat, Gluten free, Vegan free. The Sea Salt popchips taste to me almost like the LAY'S STAX Potato Chips Original Flavor. They have just the right amount of salt to them. These chips would taste great with bean dips or even guacamole. The Crazy Hot popchips are okay. They are not even hot to me. They have a spice to it than hotness. The flavor is okay, my only con is that I don't like the after taste of it. It has a paprika after taste to me which I kind of do not enjoy.

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

Very light and thin! I have yet to try all of the other flavors.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

Great flavor, nice crunch & like that they taste like potatoes and aren't overly salted. Great snack

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

These are pretty good! This has a nice texture and I like the BBQ flavor that they have! :]

• keaanne By  keaanne
    03.22.15

I think the concept is great but the flavor wasnt there for me. It had a wierd taste and was not a huge fan.

• marinecowgirl By  marinecowgirl
    09.28.14

They have the crunch you crave while having a great flavor as well.

• cutter37 By  cutter37
    06.08.14

Perfect snack when I am trying to watch my weight. Perfect for on the go.

• beautiejunkie1991 By  beautiejunkie1991
    06.07.14

A little too dry and crunchy for my liking but I know many people who love them

• msb0528 By  msb0528
    12.11.13

I recently received a sample of these Pop Chips in my Love with Food box and I cannot get enough of them!!! There is no need to eat regular potato chips, ever again. They are delicious and so light and airy! I don't feel guilty after eating them as I would eating normal potato chips. I'm so thrilled this option is out there :)

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon
    04.26.13

I love these chips. They're more substantial than regular chips and it's easy to portion them so you have a nice serving size that doesn't break the calorie budget for the day. I saw these mentioned on a Weight Watcher's forum and I'm so glad that I tried them.