nioxin cleanser shampoo system 6 for chemically treated hair | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My husband started to notice his hair was thinning three or four years ago. Sometime last year I asked my hair stylist if she had any products that might help him, and she recommended this. He has found it to help a ton and says although it isn't going to keep him from eventually losing a lot of hair, it is definitely making his current strands as thick as possible. He has been using this ever since I bought it for him and says he can't imagine not using it now.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

My husband uses this and doesn't see any difference with his thinning hair. Actually he stopped using cause he wa s losing more hair.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

My sister used this brand when she felt her hair was thinning...it didn't do anything for her.

• mcampos46 By  mcampos46
    12.16.13

Love this product.I was losing so much hair especially on the front area because I was stressing so much, but I have to say this helped me so much I use the conditioner as well and the good thing is about the conditioner you could put it directly on your scalp the direction actually says to message it in for about 3 mins, unlike other conditioners that make your hair fall out that is not the case with this. I love the minty fresh feeling both the shampoo and conditioner have and this is why it also helps me with my oily scalp. this system really works for my hair because it is for medium to coarse,and chemically treated hair, and I have chemically treated (colored hair, some blonde parts) hair and it does not dry it out at all.