nature s bounty hair skin and nail vitamins | SheSpeaks

• Sammyjay95 By  Sammyjay95
    12.10.16

Debatable

I really liked the gummiest better. But this worked just as well. My nails and hair definitely grow faster. My nails though are still so thin and weak that they constantly break. So I'd say they really do work but my nails aren't strong enough

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

A little difference

I prefer gummies but I think the pills worked better, however with both my nails grow but they weren't thicker so they break easier. I think my hair grows at it's normal rate.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

I've definetly noticed a difference in my nails not being as brittle and growing faster. I can't really say for sure on my hair because its thick & has always grown fast.

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

I take the extra strength version of natures bounty hair skin and nails vitamins. I take them three times daily along with two fish oil pills. I started taking them just so that I could be healthier. After about two months my hair started growing in where I wasn't even missing any. I thing that is just wonderful. Now my hair is fuller and thicker. I did notice my nails grow faster and I rarely get zits. In the beginning they used to make me feel ill but Just make sure you drink lots of water and take them with food.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    06.12.15

I received this as a sample. I didn't care for the gummies. They get stuck in my teeth. since I only got a couple as a sample didn't really notice a difference.

• beautiixpose By  beautiixpose
    06.08.15

didnt really notice a difference in my hair maybe my nails but not really my hair

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.08.15

like the idea of it, but can't say i noticed great gains in hair or nail growth

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    05.28.14

These vitamins have literally made such a dramatic difference! My nails are so long and my hairs been growing like weeds. The longer you use them the better the results. If youhave hard to grow hair and breaking nails i highly recommend these!