CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.06.12

I am in love with this line, not only does it smell so good and soothing, but it also made my hair which was dry before from all the sun damage and blow drying to become smooth and silky! I have a list of shampoos that I love switching up on because I don't like my hair/scalp getting used to a specific brand of shampoo, this one just got added to my list of must have!!!!

• RavenDeadlocke By  RavenDeadlocke     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling after I use it. It's simple and light enough to use everyday. No residue or gunky feeling!

• moniecarson By  moniecarson     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love this product. It makes my hair soft and managable, and I love the smell. I would reccomenf using it everyday.

• jb1ab2 By  jb1ab2     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.26.12

I jade this shampoo with the conditioner and my hair looked and felt healthy. I loved the fresh scent also.