CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

Love it! Leaves hair silky and smelling great. Not sure what it does for the scalp but I love how it makes my hair feel. Just a warning for those sensitive to smells-this does have a string scent and I can imagine some people disliking it. Other than that, great product!

• chellemx2 By  chellemx2     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

Love this product! My hair feels silky and smooth. My scalp isn't left feeling dry, it really does moisturize. I will definitely keep using this.

• solkocur By  solkocur     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

Excellent product at a retail price, I love it!!!! my hair is sooo shiny....

• TheTeenBeauty101 By  TheTeenBeauty101
    07.14.12

I bought these from Wal*Mart in the travel sizes and used them just to try them out. I actually used to use Clear Shampoos and Conditioners when I lived in the Philippines, because these were such a cult favorite from Unilever and this was pretty much what everyone would use. Now that I am in the States and these products came out this totally reminds me so much of my childhood. Now, for the actual products. I would have to say the products don't make my hair absolutely fantastic and smooth and silky, but it doesn't make my hair have a rough, dry texture either. But, these do make my hair smell super good. Bottomline is, I recommend these, but these are not really the most Holy Grail Hair Products out in the market.

• amberlavine By  amberlavine
    07.13.12

This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner!! First I fell in love with the smell. It smells wonderful. I dye my hair quite often so it can get dry and damaged if not taken care of 100% all of the time. With a little one it gets hard to dedicate that time to my hair alone lol. After just the first use of Clear my hair has honestly never felt this soft and silky ever. It's about a dollar more expensive than the last brand I was using but totally worth the price for the benefits!

• Monterroza By  Monterroza     SheSpeaks Tester

• FrugalMidwest By  FrugalMidwest
    07.13.12

Smells delicious, kind of like apples. I used both the shampoo & conditioner for 7 days and it left my hair shiny, fuller, and manageable!

• ericaurtel By  ericaurtel     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I love this shampoo, smell great and is so smooth. Makes my hair soft and silky. Would recommend

• cain09 By  cain09     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.12

I really like the way my hair feels after using my first bottle of this shampoo. My hair has shown signs of stress from illness and extensive medications. Clear Therapy seems to be just what my hair/scalp needed.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.06.12

I am in love with this line, not only does it smell so good and soothing, but it also made my hair which was dry before from all the sun damage and blow drying to become smooth and silky! I have a list of shampoos that I love switching up on because I don't like my hair/scalp getting used to a specific brand of shampoo, this one just got added to my list of must have!!!!