CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    08.20.12

I have been using this for about 6 weeks now and I love it! Light weight but very moisturizing, my hair feels healthier.... very happy!

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit
    08.20.12

I thought the smell was pleasant - clean.

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

I had recieved a very small trial sz. just a week or two back, I used it and LOVED it. The smell alone was great. I love how it lathered and felt like silk...my hair felt very soft and was so shiny, I love it. On Saturday I recieved my full sz. bottles from SheSpeaks, I was so happy! Thank you SheSpeaks!!!

• erindoherty2003 By  erindoherty2003
    08.20.12

I think this might be the best shampoo Ive tried yet

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    08.20.12

LOL! same here, I bought the volumizing type shampoo and conditioner and just right now I noticed that my hair isnt frizzy, COOL! I always straighten out my hair, but I didnt this tme. This product is Really good! If you haven tried it out yet, you should go and get it. It smells great! Not to mention it works great too!!!

• Claudi_mm By  Claudi_mm     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

Loving this shampoo and conditioner! They smell delicious when being applied and the scent stays in my hair for a while. I can't stop running my hands through my hair; it is so soft and manageable.

• MarieH By  MarieH
    08.17.12

I just tried this for the first time a few days ago. As good or better than some pricey, high end brands. Soft, shiny hair, rinses clean, smells pretty. Seriously one of my new FAVORITE brands.

• eafieseler By  eafieseler     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.17.12

Great Shampoo! Great scent, love that it has dandruff control, leaves hair soft! Will reccomend

• Tiggs423 By  Tiggs423
    08.13.12

I got a trial size version and like the way my hair smelled afterwards.

• gunner12345 By  gunner12345     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.03.12

I got a sample size bottle and I love it. I can't wait to get the full size bottle. The scent is great!