Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 9 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• jsdc14 By  jsdc14
    04.05.11

Great taste. A bit on the sweet side but a terrific treat.

• smclaughlin30 By  smclaughlin30
    04.05.11

I use to really enjoy this drink but now I find it way to sweet for me. Having a treat once in awhile is okay in my book but I do try not to have too many empty calories.

• aboutamom By  aboutamom
    04.05.11

I really like this product but do think it's a bit expensive. I have it as a treat, since I cannot afford to purchase it on a regular basis.

• moondaughter By  moondaughter
    04.05.11

Very Delicious!! Drink it almost everyday now.

• Missey228 By  Missey228
    04.05.11

I really love this product. Gives me a great lift in the afternoon when I need it. Served chilled and it tastes great. It comes in several different flavors and they are all wonderful.

• ckm2007 By  ckm2007
    04.05.11

I love this coffee in the morning. Easy to take to work with you.

• amandaspiller By  amandaspiller
    04.05.11

I love this stuff it taste great.

• shir12095 By  shir12095
    04.04.11

Absolutely love this drink. I just can't enough of it, i pick this up everytime i go shopping. It's so creamy, delicious, and very addicting.

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    04.01.11

YUM if you don't mind the calories! Smooth creamy texture, delicious bold flavors. Can't deny its delicious!

• memmels By  memmels
    03.28.11

I pick up the Mocha ones when I need a little sweetness. This drink hits the spot. I have a bit left in my fridge from picking one up this morning. I love flavored coffees. Yum

• huntingtime157 By  huntingtime157
    03.21.11

so addicted to the french vanilla one!!!!! so delicous!!!

• samshine420 By  samshine420
    02.20.11

I used to work for Starbucks A LONNNGGG time ago. So I am kind of picky about the coffee I get from there. Their bottle frappucino is so perfect! I love it.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

My husband and I are avid Starbucks fans. I get these whenever I can. They are great when you are outside, when you are working or when you just want something good to relax with. My boys like them too. (We do limit the caffeine) They are more cost effective at times than getting the fresh frapps at Starbucks.

• Steph2009 By  Steph2009
    02.10.11

I LOVE to drink one of these when I need to kick start my day!!! I love the fact that I can buy them in the store to drink at home when I can't always get to the store.They are so yummy!!!

• jjuusstt2 By  jjuusstt2
    01.21.11

i enjoyed this coffee drink very much i gave me a great start in the morning when i drank it in the summer time.