A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

I'm a super anti-horror show/movie person, so I was extremely hesitant to even be in the room while my husband watched this. I started watching and became HOOKED! Love this show!

• Photogchik By  Photogchik
    08.19.14

I AM BEYOND ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW!

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

The show was great in the beginning but it is slowly going downhill!

• Ga3000 By  Ga3000
    08.15.14

At first I did not want to watch this show because I thought that it was going to be too scary but after watching the first few episodes I was hooked. They do a great job of keeping your interest in the storyline and the characters are unique. I love this show!

• Ga3000 By  Ga3000

• ling333 By  ling333

Creepy love the actors.

• Anitakay By  Anitakay
    08.13.14

I love this show! As I tell my husband it is not about the zombies. Sure they are there for the gore and guts,if you like that kind,of thing. But the show is about how the survivors cope. The personal interactions that make the characters so real. I love the characters and worry about them. You never know when someone will die from one thing or another. It is not always the zombies that get them. I actually cry when someone I love is no longer on the show. I miss Hershel! So whether someone likes horror movies or not, I think everyone will find something to enjoy watching. Exciting action, great characters and wonderful special effects make the Walking Dead a show to watch!

• nutasha936 By  nutasha936
    08.10.14

I love this show so much that I hate the down time between seasons!

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

intense

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

I love this show! they always end in cliffhangers that make you want to watch more!!!!