Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 9 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• lacynicole5 By  lacynicole5     SheSpeaks Tester

Makes dishes sparkle!

• hollyn By  hollyn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

cascade always gets my dishes clean. they are compact and very simple to use and it smells the air while in use in the dishwasher

• lisaacassano By  lisaacassano     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This is a great product. Easy to use, smells nice, cleans the dishes completely without any water spots.

• lmreyes By  lmreyes     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love cascade action packs. They clean really well with no spots. They always dissolve unlike other brands.

• Tauntl By  Tauntl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I really like this product, have been using them for a few years now and they do a pretty good job.

• alex30 By  alex30     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

They are o.k. but most of the time I find half of it on the bottom of the dishwasher after the cucle

• abigailsmommy By  abigailsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

These are great! Quick, and easy!

• Irene1975 By  Irene1975     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

easy easy easy! oh and works great too!

• spring245 By  spring245     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This is so easy to used and no mess at all.

• benbri1 By  benbri1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I started using these last year and wish I had been doing so all along.The biggest reason I switched from powder and gel detergents was the milky film they were leaving on my glassware. Cascade Action Pacs leave my dishes sparkling clean with less product; I love that you control the amount of detergent being used so no wastage. This is the way to wash dishes!

• robin106 By  robin106     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Liked these a lot. So easy to use and my dishes are clean.

• kimstclair39 By  kimstclair39     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

My favorite thing about the Cascade action pacs is that they do not leave a clump of mess in the dishwasher!! Plus they really get your dishes clean!!

• lunacy6270 By  lunacy6270     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This cleans so well you don't even have to pre-rinse!!!

• pedebud1 By  pedebud1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

These really have improved my daily life. I have difficulty open the twist top bottles of washing gel. I have to cut the safety tabs so I can open them. This works just as well if not better and I don't have to open the bottle. I am never going back to a bottle again.

• starmac33 By  starmac33     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I like this product-it's convenient to use. I still feel like I have to pre-rinse my dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. Not sure if this is due to my dishwasher, or to my detergent.