International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee | SheSpeaks

• lfreas2 lfreas2
    05.02.13

to sweet and not enough coffee flavor I found my selk adding coffe to tone it down and still the tase was off. it must be the flavor I don't like the price for it when I can make it better and cheaper at home

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.05.13

Didn't do it for me. It was great that it was cold, but it was way too sweet for my liking.

• vowelbaby By  vowelbaby
    05.21.12

This saves me a trip to mcdonalds. The flavor is great . They need more flavors.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

wonderful taste and cheaper than buying at coffee house

• bobbie48 By  bobbie48
    04.25.12

I tried this product because i always buy ice coffee I dont know if its me but it taste a bit like yoo hoo also too thick

• karink By  karink
    04.07.12

I tried with a coupon!! Good flavor but had an aftertaste!!!

• Mommyof31981 By  Mommyof31981
    03.18.12

I love iced coffee. Its a little treat I try to get once a week. I was very excited to see this product come out. It was nice to walk to the fridge a pour myself a glass. Can't wait to see if they come out with more flavors.

• TheCreativePrincess By  TheCreativePrincess
    03.16.12

I was so excited when I learned of this product. I LOVE iced coffee and always treat myself to one while I am out shopping. That can get very expensive though. I was a bit hesitant to try this product at first because I was used to the expensive coffee shop iced coffee. Boy was I surprised! International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee is AMAZING! It is creamy with the right amount of coffee and vanilla. I like to add a little bit of caramel coffee syrup to add just a bit more yumminess to it, you can totally leave this out though....it is great without it.