Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Paulsgirl Paulsgirl
    03.13.12

I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say this is a GREAT product! Wow, it will replace my Olay products. The price is in line with what an average, non-extravagant person like myself would pay.

• partymix25 By  partymix25
    03.21.12

This white creamy moisturizer is not greasy and only a little is needed to apply to my skin each time. I like how my face feels after I put it on, almost like it's taken a drink of water. I apply the moisturizer to my face every day and have noticed a slight improvement with texture of my skin, making my face appear more youthful.

• brainteach By  brainteach
    03.21.12

I have been using the moisturizer in the morning and at night for the last 2 weeks. I really like it! I have acne prone skin and have to be very careful with the moisturizers I use. Surprisingly my skin looks a lot clearer and feels nice and smooth since I have started using the Simple moisturizer! I like the product so much that I am going to buy the other products in the skincare line!

• nstricek By  nstricek
    03.21.12

I am always a little skeptical when it comes to face products especially ones that are moisturizers because with oily skin its hard to find a good balance. At least I have that issue. I wash my face daily, sometimes twice a day and it has a tendency to dry out my face. Not pretty. This product was amazing because it not only kept my skin refreshed and moisturized by it did not leave an oily residue like others I have tried. Its light feel kept my skin soft and smooth! Plus no dried out spots from washing my face! Bonus! I would definitely recommend this product others!

• yuengel By  yuengel
    03.21.12

It works! Can't ask for more! I like the softness of the lotion. My skin felt moisturized at the end of the day after using this.

• Naddez By  Naddez
    03.21.12

I'm impressed with this product. It helped eliminate my dry skin and kept my skin moisturized throughout the day. It fits well in my handbag. I would definitely be using this product in the future.

• Thedenverhousewife By  Thedenverhousewife
    03.20.12

The lotion was great in the sense that it left my dry skin moisturized, but it was very greasy and I had pizza face all day.

• CindyF By  CindyF
    03.19.12

I have been using simple in the morning and night. I notice in the morning my foundation glides right on much easier than before I began using simple. My make up stays fresh looking all day when I use simple first

• TNTIBOS By  TNTIBOS
    03.19.12

I have very sensative skin, I can even wear perfume, so I love this product. It is the same price I am paying now for Olay. And it moisturizes without the greasy residue.

• laguera16 By  laguera16
    03.16.12

Love this product since it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and i love that it keeps my skin hydrated.I think i finally found my product to use now.

• Mi1onus By  Mi1onus
    03.15.12

I tend to have sensitive facial skin, this product worked well for my needs. Although I would prefer that it had slightly better consistency but overall a pretty good product even for those with sensitive skin.