Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• lstar101112 By  lstar101112
    08.28.13

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Kohl's is one of my most favorite stores!!! I purchase clothes from the whole family from Kohl's. This includes myself, my husband and my two kids. I have also purchased toys, gifts and home items from Kohl's. One of the best things about this store is their return policy. You don't have to have a receipt, and they will issue you a store credit, no questions asked. If you have a Kohl's charge card, they send you coupons ALL the time. I never visit Kohl's without a coupon...the coupons range from 15% off to 30% off. Oftentimes, they run a promotion where if you spend 50 dollars, you will get Kohl's cash to use on a future purchase. And you always earn points for purchases made on your Kohl's card...those points add up

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

Kohls always has amazing sales, on great items. I love getting kohls cash everytime i shop there. I love how they give you money back just for spending a certain amount, not everystore does that. Its Great also they take things back even if you forget your recipet. the store is overall just fantastic!

• Kat1126 By  Kat1126
    07.26.13

Kohl's is a wonderful store. They always seem to have interesting additions for our wardrobe ... I shop here at least once every season. I really love their membership program - pairing the membership discounts with the regular sales can get you some "deep sales" to help stretch your shopping dollars. Even my hubby can find things there from time to time.

• candacec88 By  candacec88
    07.23.13

Perfect store for my family! They have everything we need for my 3 girls as well as my husband and myself.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    07.21.13

Kohl's is my favorite store for getting nice clothing for myself and my kids. I generally do not shop for adult men in this store, but that is only because the guys in my life have a different taste in clothing than the offerings available here. Kohl's has a wonderful membership program which offers great (and frequent) discounts for it's members. I like to hit the clearance racks whenever I get a 30% off coupon and stock up on clothes for myself and as gifts. They also run some great jewelry sales and I usually put away a few items throughout the year to give as Christmas and birthday presents. If you happen to go to the store and forget your coupon, just ask for a discount at the register. Many times the cashier is able to give you at least 15% off.

• coolgirl By  coolgirl
    06.18.13

Kohls is the perfect family store! they always have a sale going on, which is awesome! the designers are great, Lauren Conrad and Vera Wang. Great quality. Kohls Cash is my favorite around holiday time, you feel like you are paid to shop!

• ugiemoore By  ugiemoore
    06.14.13

Love this store that's all that needs said they are amazing stores

• cassandra95011 By  cassandra95011
    06.07.13

this store is over priced, ok quality merchandise, the sales are not really good, if you do not have a lot to spend do not shop here

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

Smaller, trendier version of sears or jcp, and with better sales! Great displays, easy to find merchandise, friendly salespeople