Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• jenbrennan By  jenbrennan
    12.17.11

Nice little afternoon treat. Would prefer to have the hazelnut in the middle of the candy instead of on top, but who to complain about this afternoon luxury.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    12.17.11

I thought they were delicious, my son wanted some so I gave him a SMALL taste. He wanted to eat the other one. I had to say no.

• linda1231 By  linda1231
    12.17.11

My husband really liked the truffles and ate them before I could.

• candacemelancon By  candacemelancon
    12.17.11

I was ecstatic to see dark chocolate truffles when I opened my Cravebox! I had never heard of Baci, so I was intrigued. I definitely was not disappointed. The flavor is extraordinary, and the hazelnut added a nice crunch. I was pleasantly surprised to find the little quotes on the inside of the wrapper.

• jeep4me By  jeep4me
    12.17.11

The first thing I opened and they lasted about a minute! Great intense flavor and melt in your mouth chocolate.

• mickiz By  mickiz
    12.17.11

Awesome! Intense chocolate with nuts - can't be beat.

• doxiemama By  doxiemama
    12.17.11

These chocolates were the first things I tried right "out of the box"! They are awesome! I couldn't eat just one! I tried to save one for my husband, but I'll have to BUY some for HIM to taste them!

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    12.16.11

I thought the flavor was great, I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but it was pretty good.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    12.16.11

Amazing Hazelnut truffle, Lindt used to make my favorite but stopped. Thank you for having this in the cravebox, I now have a new favorite chocolate treat!

• lush_life By  lush_life
    12.16.11

Best chocolate bonbon type treat ever. Beats Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, and all the other little imitators. There is a reason"they chose "Baci" for the name - it is Italian for kiss, and better meets that standard than the poor substitute Hershey's Kiss.