Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits

4.4
              Rated #10 in Food
137 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

These are wonderful little snacks! They aren't as messy as other teether products. They are easy to tote around, great for on the go, and taste great. I like that they do dissolve so they are great for younger ones to nibble on.

Amazing for any teething baby.Keeps them content & happy.

Love love love these. They are great for little ones, safe and easy to take along. These are perfect for little finger food. They don't make a mess like some other foods, the kids love them and they come in packages that are easily stuffed in a diaper bag or purse.

my grandson couldn't get enough of these.

My son loves these! They are perfect for practicing how to eat with his hands!

These were great when my son first started teething. They are nice and long which makes it easy for a baby to hold. You can brush away any of the mess because they're just crumbs. The only complaint is that they don't travel well. You have to put them in a case of some sort otherwise the Mum Mums break into many pieces.

These are amazing!i call them "surfboards" at my house. I give them to my daycare kids as a treat. They love them! They dissolve so easily so no worries about choking. They come 2 to a package in the box, so easily portable. Not messy so great on the car!

My daughter Madison absolutely loves these! They are great for her while she is teething. Of course with any baby and food comes a mess but its not sticky and not hard to clean up. The banana ones are her favorite. I recommend these to all my friends who have babies.

My son loves these! He has a swallowing disorder. His speech pathologist recommended these to us as a better alternative to biter biscuits. The only thing I do not like about this product is that I haven't found a safe way to store these in the diaper bag. They always seem to crumble into a million pieces!

My son Kaleb is in love with these. He is chewing them up teething . They do not stain clothing ! So I love them also. They really are economical to purchase compared to other brands.

I LOVED these as snacks on the go. They were great when going somewhere dressed up because I never had to worry about them staining an outfit. My daughter gobbled these up all the time.

my grandson couldn't get enough of these. he thinks they are the greatest things in the world.

My daughter (15 mo old) loves these! Quick and easy snack on the go.

My son is now 9 months old and he has been eating these for about 3 months. He did not care for baby food and I was worried it may be because of a sensory issue. A friend suggested these...she is a mother and also an early intervention Occupational therapist. My son LOVES them! They were a great snack food, easy for him to hold, and eat. They dissolve quickly and I never worry about him choking on them. he is now eating other finger foods, I really think these helped him make the transition to solids. The vegetable flavor are his favorite.

My daughter loved these! Especially the strawberry flavored! Some other brands became really sticky and gummy, but these were way less messy!