Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

LOVE this drink. I have to have one every morning or I just don't feel myself. It did take me some time to acquire the taste for it, but now anything else is out of the question.

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

Diet coke gives me a sweet fix! I like to pair it with salty foods! In my opinion way better than Pepsi.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

Yuck! I dont like the taste at all. Coke Zero is better if dieting. Real coke is the best!!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    08.18.10

I have a love/hate relationship with Diet Coke. Part of me feels like I shouldn't drink it, because it can't be healthy, and another part of me just craves one in the early afternoon.