Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 9 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• rinaliana27 By  rinaliana27
    08.24.10

I love these they are a great product.

• tenindiansmom By  tenindiansmom
    08.23.10

I absolutely love Ghiradelli brownies.

• evemurillo By  evemurillo
    08.23.10

We love brownies! They are our go to treat when we think of baking something quick. I usually stick to Betty Crocker but I found these on sale a few weeks a go and decided to try them. They are good. I would definitely pick up a few boxes of these when I catch them on sale again.

• betty224 By  betty224
    08.23.10

These brownies are easy to make and everyone loves them.

• cana01 By  cana01
    08.23.10

These are the best around, like them more than any other!

• jschwartz805 By  jschwartz805
    08.23.10

Ghirardelli brownies are similar to homemade -- without as much work. I can whip up a batch in no time. They look, smell and taste delicious. The price is comparable to Betty Crocker's boxed brownies and really quite affordable. When I make these brownies, I feel like I'm serving my family a quality product. When I send them to my son at UNL, they never make it through the night with all his chocolate-loving friends to help devour them!

• txproxen By  txproxen

We loved these.

• Michelle1399 By  Michelle1399
    08.23.10

The richest, best brownies I have ever had! My whole family loves them. My 15 year old son will even make these.

• spiritualangel By  spiritualangel

Delicous

• ncjeepster By  ncjeepster
    08.23.10

We Love them,! Family and friends know when I go to Costco, because I purchase the large box and start cooking. I make brownies from scratch, but why bother and have all the mess to clean up, these are easy mixup and bake. What more can you ask from a fabulous brownie like theirs.

• gilrel By  gilrel
    08.23.10

I am from Chicago and when family visits we always go to the Ghirardelli Chocolate store so of course I knew I would love these brownies! I enjoyed the idea of putting cinnamon in the brownies...cant wait to try it too!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.22.10

I bought them because my daughter loves Ghiradelli chocolate and loves to bake brownies; the perfect combination for her!! They are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!

• chraseda By  chraseda
    08.22.10

have yet to taste the brownie mix but loves loves love this brand of chocolate. Will be looking for the mix.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    08.22.10

These brownies are great. They disappear in my household.

• SSears By  SSears
    08.22.10

I love Ghirardelli chocolate , so when I saw the brownie mix, I had to buy it and it was wonderful! Everyone at work asked me for the recipe! The entire house smelled wonderful while they were baking.