Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I like the OLD way of the pizza. The new pizza is disgusting. I don't know why everyone on TV is saying they like it!

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    06.17.10

Couldn't even describe how sick I got on this pizza. Would never eat again.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    06.02.10

We gave it a try again, booooo. Bad pizza! No taste, bland. Couldn't even taste the toppings, like the whole thing was cardboard. I went online gave them a horrible rating, called the local branch and let them know. Within an hour a guy was at the door returning my credit card slip, asking a million ?? about what was wrong. Offered to do like on tv and show up with a pizza, still hasn't done that been 6-8 weeks. Still waiting.

• gtrejo8001 By  gtrejo8001
    05.21.10

the crust has to much garlic and thiscoming from a garlic fan the sauce is different everytime i order was told that if its fresh out of the freezer its plain but the longer its out the spicier and robust it becomes i dont wanna have to have my pizza suace be out for a while for it to be spicy how i like it

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

We LOVE their new recipe!!! We hardly ever ate dominos before (we didn't like the way the pizza tasted, but the sandwiches were good), but now this is our pizza of choice!! We love the garlic butter on the crust, but my family loves garlic!

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    05.08.10

I think the new Dominos is disgusting. There is too much garlic butter, it leaves my mouth feeling greasy and gives me heartburn. I miss the old style Dominos. We used to eat there regularly. Since they changed their pizza, we stopped going.

• tererob By  tererob
    03.24.10

Just had some! WE absolutely love it! For the one kid in the fam who does not like it, we order it w/o the garlic sauce. It's great, wish they had some cheaper offers because the "ready to go" pizza sucks!

• fairiegirl By  fairiegirl
    03.22.10

My husband really enjoys the new pizza crust with the hint of garlic. He really couldn't see any difference between that and the previous pizza recipe.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    03.22.10

my new favorite food and i dont like pizza lol. i love the garlic in the crust, i can eat that all day. just tastes great!

• Melbabe By  Melbabe
    03.17.10

I thought the new pizza was a big improvement on the previous one but personally I'm still a Pizza Hut fan.