Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    03.18.10

This is a great game. Still like the old one but with better graphics. I love simpy fun games.

• MiEliDavis By  MiEliDavis
    03.10.10

I agree, difficult, but fun & addicting!

• echrista86 By  echrista86
    02.16.10

I am 23 years old and just purchased the game, I love it and it brings me back to my childhood when I used to play Super Mario Bro. 3 on my Nintendo. It is a bit difficult, but quite addicting!

• Liny07 By  Liny07
    02.07.10

I really love this game it really gets your mind off a lot of things and it gets you thinking its very fun especially with more than one player it helps out alot. You dont have to be a kid to play grownups play too!!!!

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

I personally love this game, but would agree that it is difficult to play with more than one player. I have three nieces/nephews who are 6/7 years old and some of them are better at playing the game than others - the younger ones just aren't the greatest at being good sports or following what the 'leader' says just yet! They all really love playing even though it is tough. My & my husband's friends also love playing this when we have game nights!

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

Since we got this for my kids for Christmas it has been none stop playing! It's a family game and the kids love it!! I highly recommend it!

• Nikkijo44 By  Nikkijo44
    01.27.10

we bought this game and i live with my boyfriend who of course has his friends come over every other night. we since we have bought the game, every night i have at least 4 guys in my living either yelling and wooting at each other because they or cusing each other out because they keep bouncing off each others head. This game is quiet amusing whether your playing it or just sitting and watch. If you own a Wii I highly recommend this game

• snookiekills By  snookiekills
    01.27.10

i love this game....it was funny bc the day after we beat it i tried to play the classic version, and i was trying to shake the remote to fly...lol....anyways its a fun game but with more than 2 players gets hard.....

• samtom By  samtom
    01.27.10

This is a fun game. It can be a little difficult with more than one player but sometimes it is helpful. awesome game!!!!

• meeshkap By  meeshkap
    01.27.10

Just busted out our old school nintendo S.M Brothers game and taught my 5 yr old daughter how to play. She loved it as much as I did growing up. Sorry to hear that this new version is too hard for kids:( Bummer.