Moby Wrap Baby Carrier | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Our daughter is colicky, and this thing has been a lifesaver for us. I love that there are different ways to wrap it, I love that it comes in different colors, and I love that it is so soft. This carrier isn't for everyone though. Some downsides to it that people should know before they buy it is that there is a learning curve to wrapping and wearing it properly, and until you get the hang of it, the bulges here and there may make some people uncomfortable. This isn't a great hot-weather item either - baby will probably get pretty sweaty in here. We combat that by putting our daughter in with just a diaper on to keep her cooler. On the plus side, that makes it great for skin to skin contact. You can wrap it so that it's practically a shirt on yourself, and although I wouldn't go out of the house wrapped in just this, it's great to wear at home with just a bra on and your baby in just a diaper. My daughter always loved the feel of being right next to me and it always put her straight to sleep. The biggest thing to warn of is that this is NOT a wrap for larger women to use. Although this thing is super long, by the time you get it all the way wrapped around, you won't have much wiggle room left. I wear a size 12 right now and it is a bit snug! If I was a 14 I don't think I would be comfortable using this, simply because of how tight I'd have to wrap it around myself. If a little bit of sweat and a thicker waistline don't trouble you, I'd say go for it! You and baby will both be pretty comfortable in this.

• Eper29 By  Eper29
    11.18.09

I've spent a lot more money on products to carry my baby that weren't nearly as comfortable. My 36 lb. 3 1/2 yo even loves it. Best $40.00 ever spent.

• JMaynard85 By  JMaynard85

ha you sold me! :)

• amboj1979 By  amboj1979
    11.13.09

I used my Moby SO much when my daughter was little. Love it.

• Skysmom By  Skysmom
    11.13.09

That's awesome. Thanks so much! I will definitely get one of these.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.13.09

I will be needing one of these.

• mrscote By  mrscote
    11.13.09

I had wanted one of these for the last 2 years when my 2nd child was born. Never got around to buying one because I only knew of them being sold at the hospital I delivered at. But when I became pregnant with my 3rd child I set my mind to getting one NO MATTER WHAT! The nurse said that she has sold many of these and everyone LOVED them. So now I wanted one even more. I purchased the teal one and use it almost daily. I can clean, do laundry, excersice, and if the baby is fussy just place him in it and he instantly calms down. I have even had my husband wear it (who will be mad if he hears that I told someone) LOL. The picture is just an example its not me.