Playtex Sport Tampons Review Page 9 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• ronica_ann By  ronica_ann
    12.06.09

I personally don't like the playtex brand because the tampons are very short and dont seem to be effective at stopping leaks. And this is the case as well with the Playtex Sport tampons.

• cathy825 By  cathy825
    12.05.09

I personally didn't like them a lot. I think that they should've been a little longer to hold more and I don't think they are good for heavy flows..I don't know that's just me. I usually use Tampax Pearls Super and have no complains plus i don't do any sports but I was willing to try the Playtex Sport.

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5
    10.29.09

I tried the free sample and wasn't unhappy with it, but didn't feel that it was as absorbant as tampax brand. I too prefer the plastic applicator as mentioned by others reviewing the product, and I also work out like crazy and had no problems with slippage. All in all it was a good product, but I didn't see a big difference over what I regularly use.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.22.09

I have tried these also, and liked them a lot. I agree that the plastic wrapping is not environmentally friendly, but I do prefer plastic applicators to cardboard. These have both plastic wrappers (which I don't care if they change) and plastic applicator (don't want them to change this to cardboard).

• kplatz By  kplatz
    10.21.09

I was very pleased with this product. I am a work out fanatic, and had no issues with the tampon sliding or not holding up to its muster. I would definitely recommend this product.