Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.08.12

I really liked it at first. But, after only a couple weeks the power button broke. So, to use it I have to continuously hold the button down for it to stay on. I emailed Swiffer & was told I'm pretty much out of luck. I could give them the info on the model but I would have to pay for the part(s). Either that or buy a new one. I didn't do it. I still use it sometimes but normally I just sweep up the kids spilled cereal.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I have found it VERY useful in the bathroom. Around the sink, around the toilet. Same in the kitchen, although, I do hope you haven't got a toilet in the kitchen, but if you do, this is a very nice item to use to pick up little scraps of paper and hair. I would wonder about the scraps of paper in the bathroom, but not as much as I would worry about the hair in the kitchen.. Very good item indeed..!!

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

Love mine! Great for daily sweeping up of the dog hair. Wish the vacuum container was a bit larger. It requires frequent emptying.

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

Not for large spaces. Good for picking up hairs. I have thick hair that is always getting all over the floors. This picks tnem up easily.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.28.12

this is ok for picking up dust and small light weight items. good for quick daily cleaning

• marnierily By  marnierily
    03.19.12

Did not care for it. sprayer sucks.

• dparker54 By  dparker54
    02.03.12

Isaw commerical for these vacuums but never tried them. It seems when you buy something from watching a commerical, it don't work as well as the commerical states. Maybe I need to buy one just to check out if it is as good as it says in the commerical.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    01.15.12

This is not for heavy duty cleaning but light cleaning. Because my needs were more heavy duty I was not keen on this product and ended up donating it to my daughter's preschool so they could sweep up the sand which it works well for but it is not for my use at all.

• JJ2012 By  JJ2012
    01.08.12

Product is great for those of you that are in big cities. Due to the increased soot and dust from the public transportation, I found my apartment getting very dusty. This product has been a blessing when I've needed a quick clean up. These products have a niche market due to size, weight, and convenience. Overall, it is a great tool to provide quick cleaning.

• ProudMeme By  ProudMeme
    12.03.11

Not a huge fan of the products when it comes to a huge area to clean, but love it for the bathroom floors.