Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

This is one of the only masques that I use. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I know you can get this many places but I usually find it for the best price on vitacost.

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

This stuff is good for dabbing on pimples overnight. They will shrink significantly overnight!

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    09.09.09

I use the Quee Helene mud mask and it works just as we as any mask out there. It also cost about $4. It contains kaolin clay which is good for your skin and found in lots of pricy department store masks. I'll have to give the mint julep a try.

• monicalaughs By  monicalaughs
    09.09.09

I think this product was absolutely amazing. I applied it while in the shower and leave it on for fifteen minutes as it hardens. This truly dries up pimples, shrinks pores, and leaves every single pore in your face clean! I use this weekly for the perfect deep cleaning. I recommend it to anyone who wears make up on their face! Minty feeling is so awesome too. And nobody beats the price at walgreens! only 4 bucks! MUST HAVE.