Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    08.15.09

Wow, I am sorry for your experience at Applebeeas. Me and my husband go for a dinner very often there, and we love it. They have really good deals( like 2 for $20). The waitress are always nice, and even the managers come to ask us if everything is ok. If a manager does not ask you about your experiense in the restourant you will receive $10 off your next visit. :) I hope next time when you go there to be better :)

• MyaniQue By  MyaniQue
    08.14.09

I never liked thier food for some weird reason it doesnt taste as good as it looks.

• gtaylor By  gtaylor
    08.14.09

The food at most Applebees are good. some however are not taste.

• KatyEllen By  KatyEllen
    08.14.09

I used to love Apple Bees. The last few times I've been there the staff has always been rude. and something is always wrong with my order. Lately, my raspberry lemonades have been coming without any raspberry, but the guy keeps telling me "that's just how he makes him." They singe the broccoli to the point where it is inedible, and our burgers keep coming pink. I am not pleased at all.

• karebearc2 By  karebearc2
    08.14.09

I enjoy applebees. I think they've really been working on their menu. I usually go on Friday's at 3 for their half-price happy hour with a group of teachers I work with.

• sendittoericaq By  sendittoericaq
    08.14.09

i love applebee's. It is one of my favorite places to eat, but the prices have gotten a bit too high in recent years, and the menu a little smaller. i still think that the food is good tho.

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

I'm not big on Applebee's food. There are only a couple things I will actually eat. Although, I love their fruity girly drinks! I have never had awful service, always been decent. The only reason we keep going back is for the drinks.

• SallyKP By  SallyKP
    08.14.09

I had a horrible experience at an Applebee's in Canada. The food took forever to arrive, approximately 45 mins and the quality of the food was not very good at all. The quesadillas were falling apart and the chicken used had a rubbery texture, like M&M meat shops chicken. Terrible.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.14.09

I feel that even if they posted a calorie count on the food, its not even accurate. I ordered a steak and pepper wrap and i can feel the oil dripping out from the order. it was just gross. Apple bee's has been going lower and lower on my list of places i would go eat out in. i have stayed away from them for over 5 years until 2 months ago when my friend wanted to grab a quick bite to eat, i am not planning on going back.

• laxmorena By  laxmorena
    07.30.09

Sorry about your experience, but I love Applebees. I guess the service is different everywhere.