CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• shoegal2 By  shoegal2     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I loved this product. It smells great, is very light, lathers well, and gives a deep clean feeling. The pink tint was a suprise. I would buy this product myself.

• Lindas555 By  Lindas555     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the smell, and this shampoo did the job of making my hair clean. However, don't know how harsh this shampoo is in stripping my color-treated hair. As a system (shampoo + conditioner), I felt it was about average. I do like the coolness on my scalp afterwards, but not enough moisture on my ends. Although I don't have dandruff, and don't know if this is a dandruff shampoo (sounds like it), I would recommend to people who have that problem. Otherwise...

• SmilingMakesMeHappy By  SmilingMakesMeHappy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I was surprised by the consistancy of the shampoo it was thick, almost like a yogurt. That aside it smells nice and works AWESOME! My hair was very smooth even when it air dried no frizz. Left my hair pretty and glossy.

• blt2006 By  blt2006     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

Love this shampoo! I've only used it two days, but I can tell it's going to become one of my staple products. The fragrance is great, the lather is rich. It made my fine, brittle looking hair so smooth without weighing it down. I can't wait to try it in combination with the conditioner.

• angi0913 By  angi0913     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

Left so much residue, made my hair unmanageable and it left my scalp in worse condition

• megiesl By  megiesl     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

The conditioner is great! I left it in for about 5-7 min and washed it out. In the shower it made my hair feel really silky and soft. Sometimes that worries me because I want to make sure it doesn't leave my hair greasy. Well when I got out the shower and dried my hair it felt wondeful! Can't say enough good things.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

What a great shampoo find! Fist off I loved that it's a nice rich thick formula, and smelled amazing, but even with my thick hair it didn't require a ton of it! It Left my hair light and clean without feeling stripped and dry. Plus it's a great value for your money.

• drgnfly2010 By  drgnfly2010     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

I love the smell of this shampoo, it washes out easily, I will definately recommend this product to my friend and will continue to use this in the future.

• n7nickys7n By  n7nickys7n     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.12

This shampoo is like no other that I have ever tried! First off I love the the bottle. It is so unique and different how the shampoo comes out of the side of it. I guess it just brings me back to the days of growing up on the wacky loreal kids bottles. The shampoo itself is a lovely color when it comes out, and it has a great scent. It lathers much nicer than any shampoo in my collection. I do not apply conditioner to the top part of my head, and even without it my hair was so soft up there after using this shampoo, I couldn't stop feeling it! It is the nicest dandruff shampoo I have ever used, and a great shampoo overall!

• Wondertwin By  Wondertwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

I got my bottles 3 days ago, and I've only used the shampoo twice, but I can already tell it's better than what I usually use. The fragrance is very nice, and my hair felt much softer after I rinsed it out. My hair looked much shinier, too, after I dried it. I have really fine hair that's prone to split-ends, so it's hard for me to find a shampoo that makes an obvious difference. This line, though, seems to have lots of promise. I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 since I haven't had enough time to see if it lives up to the hype.