CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• snowbyangel By  snowbyangel     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Ooooh, I really like it. I love all the extra nutrients and how weightless my hair felt and how fresh it smelled.

• minaob By  minaob     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I love this shampoo! It felt great and light in my hair. It was easy to rince off, but still gave me the clean feeling. I like how my hair felt after shampooing. I would recomend to use it as a system with the conditioner, the shampoo alone was not enough to take care of the dryness of my hair.

• ibahowell By  ibahowell     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

This shampoo works great, smells great, and leaves my hair clean and fresh!

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    08.23.12

My new HOLY GRAIL hair product!! I am so amazed at how it makes my hair feel and smell. It is AMAZING!! I will be replacing all of my others with this.

• clorise By  clorise     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Love the way it lather and the smell itnwas great compared to the products I was using before.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the set together. Even alone the shampoo does wonders. I have very long hair and a little bit of the shampoo went a long way!! My hair was left feeling so clean, and silky soft, and non greasy. I love that it didn't weigh my hair down and my scalp felt refreshed and soothed. I am loving this and its the only brand I plan to use in my hair now. I can't stop raving about it. Its a must have year round!!

• fillifalla By  fillifalla     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I received this yesterday in the mail and tried it for the first time today. I saw how creamy and luxuriant it was, and was at first a little apprehensive because I have thin fine hair and didn't want my hair to be weighed down with product, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it left my hair soft and light and smells really good too! Great buy, I'd say.. :)

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner I still smell it in my hair. When I washed my hair I was very surprised that it took very little shampoo to make lots of lather. The conditioner was the same way it took very little to cover my hair. My hair is less frizzy and has a soft, shinny look. Nice slick bottles make it easy to store on my shower shelves. I would definately be buying this shampoo from now on and recommending it to my friends and family.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

This is a great shampoo and conditioner! It smells so good, and the shampoo is thick and lathered up great. The conditioner worked well with getting tangles out, and it was super creamy. The smell is very nice! These products left my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized!!

• bamafan23 By  bamafan23     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love this shampoo. It is so thick and luxurious. The smell is decadent. It made my frizzy hair so soft and bouncy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.