Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Review Page 87 of 89 | SheSpeaks

• JanJan51 By  JanJan51
    11.01.09

amazing black heel mark cleaner! also, wipe the vinyl floor with one after you've cleaned it and you'll see a lot more dirt come up. Also, in the outdoor pool - the waterline and black marks come right off without scrubbing - although the chlorinated water tends to dissolve the eraser fast! What the heck is in it?

• haileigh4304 By  haileigh4304
    10.14.09

I love these!!! I have a 2 year old son and my 2 year old niece in my house and they LOVE to color on the walls with crayons it take forever to get off with soap and water, but with the magic eraser it takes no time at all! Well worth the price when it turns my walls from rainbow back to white! lol

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.13.09

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible - save your money. Mine went straight to the trash. Love the majic eraser though.

• goofygyrl By  goofygyrl
    10.12.09

Mine works great - yes, still takes some elbow grease - but, you can get more done this way!

• misspatti By  misspatti
    10.12.09

I was so happy that the Magic Eraser took out the ink from my 2 month old dryer when my son left his pen in his pants pocket. It was also great when hubby spilled plumbing glue in my bathtub. Just dampen the sponge and use lot's of elbow grease for a great cleaner without any toxic fumes. A five star product.

• mlopez34 By  mlopez34

i love this product!

• greyfeir By  greyfeir
    10.12.09

I agree bad idea. Who thought this up? greyfeir

• snapfu By  snapfu

ALOT OF MOP FOR A LITTLE

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    10.12.09

The Mr.Clean Magic Erase Mop does not work! It's the craziest idea possible! Most people whom have used a Magic Eraser knows that is takes a lil elbow grease. Although I am a huge fan of the Magic Eraser, putting it on the end of a mop handle doesn't work!

• eightydollsyell By  eightydollsyell
    10.02.09

great for textured shower stall floors!

• JLMJOHNS By  JLMJOHNS
    09.25.09

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this product -- but it never works for me! It just falls apart and I've had just a plain washcloth and water clean better. Is there a trick to it?

• PartyUp By  PartyUp
    09.07.09

I agree, they are great for getting scuff marks off of walls, doors, etc. I never even thought to use it to clean the bathtub/shower or counters. I'm going to try that next time I clean!

• collegemommy By  collegemommy
    08.17.09

i bought the regular kind and the extra streght at first and well i thought they sucked and used them once well i had a baby and moved in a new house. i have used those and bought more i love them i still think the orginial work better then the extra strength ones!

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

This product is on my list of things to grab if there is an evacuation. I don't think I can keep a clean house again without them! They even work very well on the golf cart!!!

• jbmoore By  jbmoore
    07.12.09

Wonderful! I teach kinder, and these things are amazing! I use them all the time on book covers - it takes the grime from 20 little friends off in seconds! Water color, pencil, stickers on lockers, marker on finished wood, etc. disappear immediately! I have yet to find anything that this product will damage.