Aveda Naturally Straight Review Page 86 of 86 | SheSpeaks

• catnip1222 By  catnip1222     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

My niece used this product for the first time today and I must say we were underwhelmed by the results. Her hair was still curly, frizzy, and poofy, but she is going to use it for the next week and see what happens. We are still hopeful!

• mssarahbunker By  mssarahbunker     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

So far, so good! I used this for the first time today and thought that it did a really nice job. It definitely made straightening my hair easier.

• girlsmommy By  girlsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

I just got this & I have to say after using it just once, I see a big difference. I love how it smells, how easy it is to distribute into my hair & it makes straightening my hair a breeze. I love it already! Excellent product

• cwhitney74 By  cwhitney74     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

Loved the smell. I used it on towel dried hair. I used a small amount and blew dried it with a flat brush. My hair name out very smooth and straighter. I still has a bit of wave on one side and I am hoping the more I use it the straighter it will be. I really loved the fact that it made my heavy thick hair feel lightet

• mdunnings By  mdunnings     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

Just received the product but after watching the video I am super excited. I will be testing the product this weekend!

• jillmarie By  jillmarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.14

I did use on towel-dried, still damp hair. I started by using approximately a small coin sized drop of Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight styling creme, applying it one section at a time. This did take up more time than I usually take. I did blow-dry my hair straight using a brush. My hair stayed so smooth! The extra time spent was worth the end result.

• boomonk15 By  boomonk15     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.09.14

I am very excited to see the results since I just started using it today!!! Im also going to try leaving it curly so I can see if it controls the curls and frizz!!

• TheJoyfulOrganizer By  TheJoyfulOrganizer     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.09.14

Took my hair from frizzy/waxy to straight with one application. I shampooed, conditioned and then applied this. The instructions say you should blow dry to straight iron. I actually just brushed and combed and my hair came out sleek and straight. This rocks. No more time consuming routine for me...wash, use Aveda Straight and go!

• kristicall By  kristicall