Aveda Naturally Straight Review Page 85 of 86 | SheSpeaks

• mgruce By  mgruce     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.13.14

I have been using this product for 3 days now. I love it! My hair is softer, shiner and straighter. I don't even have bed head anymore! I use a small amount, I can see the difference when I blow dry. I only used a straightener once, when I first used the product. Its saving me time as just blow drying is working. I love this! No frizz and supper soft.

• blondmomma By  blondmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.13.14

I really likes this product it made my wavy hair straight without frizz! I will be continuing to use this product!

• cheerlaxmom By  cheerlaxmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.13.14

My hair's not super curly but it does get frizzy. I used the product yesterday, it kept my hair smooth and frizz free all day!

• skimey By  skimey     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

I used this for this product first the first time today. I LOVE it! My hair looks great and smells good too.I can't wait to see how it looks as I continue to use it!

• scottki By  scottki     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

I had high hopes for this product as I love the Aveda brand and have discovered many great products as a result of product testing. Unfortunately, I found it took me twice as long to dry and style my hair when using. It was so hard to brush through that my hot air styling brush got stuck then fell to the floor and shattered. It did leave my hair straight without much frizz so it does work. However, the amount of work it took to style and the fact that a complimentary product will cost me $50 to replace my styling tool keeps me from giving it a top review.

• m12345 By  m12345     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

Excellent styling product. It really made a difference in styling my hair. My hair was not frizzy and styled smoothly easy. It's not heavy feeling either. Very pleased.

• CharsBeautyCorner By  CharsBeautyCorner     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

I have naturally curly hair usually when I straighten my hair is already curly by the end of the day. While using this it kept my hair straight all day. Made it Smith and sexy

• jpadillahr By  jpadillahr     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

I used this two times so far and I really like it! It has added shine and frizz control to my hair, even in the hot, humid weather of the south. It stays straight all day long, which is not typical for me. My hair is naturally curly/wavy but flattens during the day. I usually blow dry and straighten it every morning (it is fine, thin, and shoulder length). I can't wait until the 5th day to see if it stays straight as promised. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• natalieg44 By  natalieg44     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.14

I love Aveda. All ingredients are simple and pure. My hair completely transformed within a few days to a naturally beautiful, frizz free and completely straight. I also noticed quite a bit of shine to it which I could not see before because my hair was frizzy. I love the fragrance. Its not overpowering but light feminine fragrance. My hair looks smooth and silky and that makes me truly happy.

• bottlesoup By  bottlesoup     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

I love many of Aveda's products, but Aveda Naturally Straight Smooth Infusion is absolutely my new favorite. I've tried the product three different ways: 1) In towel-dried hair without styling. 2) In towel-dried hair followed by blow-drying. 3) In towel-dried hair followed by blow-drying and straightening. All three methods delivered phenomenal, straight, smooth, silky hair. My favorite thing about Aveda Naturally Straight is the amazing frizz control. It's perfect for humid summer-into-fall days. It's pretty much makes your hair weather-proof, which is awesome. I can't wait to use it again. Oh, and it smells great, too! 5 stars.

• tastylatinkitty By  tastylatinkitty     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

I tried this yesterday on my daughter's hair (She has super thick, super curly ethnic hair) and it worked so wonderfully! I am excited to try this again on her.. It was easy to use, smelled great and left her hair smooth and shiny not greasy!! I was very very pleased with the results.. I normally spend about 4 hours blow drying and flat ironing her hair and this went much quicker and smoother. She's happy and so am I.. thank you..

• maddygirl By  maddygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

I tried it today and it smells great and keeps my hair straight. I love this product!

• Coffeechickadee By  Coffeechickadee     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

I tried the product last night and I loved how straight my hair was without being limp. It still had some fullness to it. Today I went to the gym and southern humid weather of southern Louisiana and my hair is still straight. I am excited to see the results after 5 uses.

• jeanom By  jeanom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

Used it for the first time today and was impressed with the results - not surprising for an Aveda product. My hair looked smooth and straight. Loved the smell of the product. It applied evenly and did not feel heavy.

• rabci4 By  rabci4     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.11.14

I just watched the video and I am super pumped to try this Aveda naturally straight product. I can't wait to try it today. I am looking forward to great results.