Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 8 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• cashinsix By  cashinsix     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

These are wonderful! My dishes always come out sparkling clean with no residue. It also makes my dishwasher smell nice when done washing. I did not receive in my pack but do use them ans highly recommend them!

• Littlegirl By  Littlegirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I did not receive this product but I have used it. It is a really good product and definitely reasonably priced. Cleans well and doesn't leave any streaks or spots.

• SKiefer By  SKiefer     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I did not receive this product to try, but I do use them and appreciate how clean and convenient they are to use, and what a good job they do on my dishes.

• cwilsey By  cwilsey     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

Cascade is the best product sold in my opinion. They are easy to use and don't leave your dishes with any residue on them or water spots. I have tried similar products that we on sale but I was never satisfied and now only purchase Cascade

• Pradagirl By  Pradagirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I did not get this product but have used these many times and love it, and they clean my dishes with out spots left behind.

• ldoreking By  ldoreking     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Though I did not receive a pack of these to try, I have tried them before and they work great!! I was a lot of dishes because of our large household and these dishwasher packs work great!! Will definitely be buying them in the future!!

• keelysmommy By  keelysmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

smells good. really like this... you have to be very careful that your hands are not wet when you reach into the package the plastic dissolves very easily.

• airandee By  airandee     SheSpeaks Tester

I did not receive this, but I buy it all the time and I LOVE IT

• Smiley101 By  Smiley101     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I didn't receive this to try but I buy it all the time. Love the new platinum one.

• morenita121219 By  morenita121219     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Well I have to agree with the other users, I didn't receive this in any box I purchased this product on several occasions...anyway..This product gets stuck inside the compartment a lot. Most of the time they work well but I have to say that a lot of them don't fully dissolve leaving me to have to rewash the dishes as texascoldplayer stated. I have a brand new dishwasher, pro series from Kitchenaid.

• catzcar85 By  catzcar85     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

My fav! Couldn't be easier to use and the dishes look great!

• texascoldplayer By  texascoldplayer     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

They work well, but will sometimes get stuck in my older dishwasher's soap cup and I have to rewash. Maybe I just need a new dishwasher!!!! Lol!

• icecreammama23 By  icecreammama23     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

really easy to use and it does a great job on the dishes

• amk1224 By  amk1224     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Works great. Good prices and very convenient

• LMC502 By  LMC502     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

We have been using these pacs for a few years now and I love how convenient they are and how there's no mess about which to worry. The dishes always come out clean with only the occasional streak or spot.