Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• Vanna92 By  Vanna92
    02.23.14

Great bottles my baby loves them

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

Using these with our baby now and she has done really well with them. We like them a lot and they have definitely cut out the potential of colic!

• Krispc12 By  Krispc12
    12.03.13

As a mother of two young kids who used Dr. Browns bottles from birth to age one I can state with confidence that these bottles are worth the price and extra clean up. My mother recommended I try them out because she used them for my nephews and loved them, so I knew I had to try them because moms know best! I have heard horror stories about moms having to switch from bottle to bottle because their kids wont take them. Both of my kids easily took to the bottles. The only reason I give 4 stars is because the bottles have extra pieces that require additional cleaning....but trust me it is worth it. They sell a dish washing tray that holds the pieces perfectly and makes clean up easier. The bottles lasted the entire year and did not need replacement. These are high quality and a great investment. If I have another, they will be the bottle of choice for me.

• Autumns_mom By  Autumns_mom
    12.03.13

Out of any baby product we can review, I feel the most strongly about Dr Brown's bottles. Our baby had reflux. Dr Browns bottles definitely helped. The vent system works well. We chose the glass bottles but the plastic are fine (BPA free). They are also easy to clean. I would recommend getting the dishwasher basket. We didn't use it every day but it helps when time is limited.

• ltconley By  ltconley
    08.02.13

these bottles are amazing, my daughter was premature and had swallowing issues needing thickened liquids and a very particular way of being fed, and the dr browns bottles were the ONLY bottles we could use, they were prefect, kept her from getting gas in her tummy as well as helping slow the flow so she diddnt choke!! i was so pleased with them that i buy a started set for all my mommmy to be friends! they are a lifesaver as shower gifts!!!!

• ElysesMommy By  ElysesMommy
    07.25.13

I loved these bottles with my first child and I am so anxious to use them with my second whenever he arrives. She NEVER spit up and and rarely had gas. They are easy to clean and they make them in glass now too! They also have the measurements on the bottle so it made my life that much easier. I've reccomended these bottles to every expecting mother.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

I used these with my second daughter, and loved the ease of use and the easy cleanup! I only wished I had heard of them for my first daughter, as it could have controlled her reflux and gas issues, and would have left me a much calmer first-time mother. Nothing short of wonderful, I always recommend these to friends. Makes a great shower gift.

• bethlucile By  bethlucile
    07.08.13

These and the drop ins are the only kind I have used on my children.