Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• Gggls613 By  Gggls613     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I love verything about this product. The scent and the smoothness when applying this deoderant is wonderful! I love it!

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.08.12

Not my favorite scent from the collection but a nice summer one. I have used many different secret deodorants but the expression collection is my favorite the scent last all day and you feel dry and clean.

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.12

This has a light, lovely scent. I didn't have any idea what it would smell like until I tried it. It goes on smoothly and was a fun new deodorant to try! Plus, the name is really cute!

• KatyBug By  KatyBug     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.05.12

I'm not a big fan of deodorant that has a scent - I hate catching whiffs of "baby powder" or "flowers" when I move. However, I find that this isn't an overwhelming scent at all - if I catch a whiff during the day it just blends with the cocoa-butter body lotion that I already use during the summer. It does a wonderful job (like all secret products) of keeping me dry and non-stinky even during the heat wave that we are experiencing this summer. I would probably buy it again - but it definitely is a summer scent for me. I would not wear it during the winter.

• badgirl69 By  badgirl69     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

I live this deodrant the scent smells so good and it works great.

• jenniferdenise By  jenniferdenise     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

The deodorant smells nice and works well. I love that it's rounded on the top; makes application easy and doesn't scratch.

• josmommy By  josmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

works excellent! stayes invisble and smells good!

• emmieloumn By  emmieloumn     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I have always used Secret deodorant but the Coco Butter Kiss is my summer favorite. The light scent is great for my job as I am not allowed to wear fragrance at work it is a nice alternative for these hot summer days. It goes on smooth and protects me all day. This is a wonderful product

• cgmartin79 By  cgmartin79     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I love the scent and it's perfect that you can "layer" it with the body splash. Secret has always been a favorite with me. I'm glad they are broadening their scents from the powder and roses.

• MISCRAIG By  MISCRAIG     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

Love this deodorant...the smell is awesome and the protection is super....recommend to everyone!!!