Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• MissELF By  MissELF     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Smells good and it works great. Just wish like Kharris78 said that it didn't have so many chemicals. Other than that great product.

• AnIslandGirl By  AnIslandGirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Although the scent is pleasant, it is just too heavy for fine hair.

• teresa41 By  teresa41     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I don't use a lot of hairsprays, due to the sticky, heavy feeling they leave my hair in. So I was pleasantly surprised at how light feeling this spray is. It also controlled my flyaways very well. Smells nice too!

• arianna77 By  arianna77     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I don't use hairspray very often, but this has a nice light scent, and did not make my hair feel crunchy like many hairsprays do. It kept my ponytail from getting wispy flyaways, so I would definitely use it again.

• sewmom73 By  sewmom73     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I thought this was really great, it has a wonderful smell without being overpowering. It does not smell like your typical hair spray. It also isn't sticky. Your hair is soft with the product in ir.

• arsaivi By  arsaivi     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel

• NoahsMommy52 By  NoahsMommy52     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really enjoyed using this product! It smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it crunchy or dull looking, an absolute must for my super fine hair.

• Sheri22 By  Sheri22     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really liked the scent of it. My hair is fine so I liked the fact that I still felt that it gave it body and didn't weigh it down.

• bucabuca By  bucabuca     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love this product. Really light weight on hair. Does not weigh down. Also has a nice fresh scent, not to atrong.

• amtrussell By  amtrussell     SheSpeaks Tester