Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• muacelyy By  muacelyy
    11.29.12

Im going to give my honest thought on these from experience..i really dont like these bottles and my baby didnt care for them as well..i thought it would be good because of the shape and size of nipple but the bottles leaked so much for me.

• sumopal By  sumopal
    11.29.12

These are my go to bottles. My daughter is able to hold the bottle on her own and she's only 6 months old. Great design!

• SAAKW08 By  SAAKW08
    09.28.12

These work very well for my breastfed son. They are a little expensive but they work well!

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

Tommee Tippee may be a little on the expensive side, but I have to say that I love them. Aside from looking cool and unique, it's my daughter's favorite bottle. Time to upgrade to the 9oz! :)

• claireelis22 By  claireelis22
    03.25.12

We loved these bottles. They have such a unique shape that babies can hold them at a young age. They are easy clean and easy to store. You can even get sippy cup lids and handles for the bottles. What a wonderful product.