Krispy Kreme Donuts | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Best doughnuts ever! They are even better from the Krispy Kreme stores when the sign says "Hot Doughnuts". Melt in your mouth deliciousness! The only problem is that I could eat a dozen at a time!

• LifeAFanOf By  LifeAFanOf
    09.03.13

I'm sure everyone has tried Krispy Kreme at some point in their lives. Growing up in Louisiana, we had McKenzie donuts which are my ultimate childhood memory. Krispy Kreme is a good runner up but the only flavor I'd ever indulge in is the original glaze. Krispy Kreme has perfected this formula and it is their best seller. The other flavors or less than edible, to me at least, and their coffee is okay. If you've never tried them before and want to, you can go to a Krispy Kreme store and ask for a sample and they'll give you one to try. I love them, they are airy, soft, warm and go deliciously with milk.

• fifthrevoir By  fifthrevoir
    08.10.13

They're so good, oh gee! Especially when they're just done and they're warm. The glaze always somehow perches so perfectly on the donut that it hurts my soul.

• megmeg77 By  megmeg77
    08.07.13

These are the best. When they are hot and fresh!!!

• melisweet By  melisweet
    08.07.13

So, let's be honest, these are not good for you. I don't eat them regularly, but when we get them as a special treat, they are delicious. As we live in the town that originated them, we're probably biased, but these are by far my favorite doughnuts.

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

I think they are greasy and do not like them.

• tulips411 By  tulips411
    07.24.13

Yummy is all I can say!

• sasha1085 By  sasha1085
    05.29.13

The original glazed are definitely a 5 but I have tried other flavors including chocolate glazed and key lime. They aren't as good as glazed and the KK near me does not bake in house.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    05.28.13

These deserve a five. Rightly so.

• cammih By  cammih
    03.05.12

I'm sure most of you have tried these donuts but if you haven't, you should! DELICIOUS! Be sure to stop by their store when the "HOT" sign is on and you get a free warm donut right from the oven!