Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    12.23.11

I'm not a big fan of hazelnuts but my friend is so this will make and excellent Christmas gift for you...

• genamorris By  genamorris
    12.22.11

I was worried because I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the taste was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to get more of these! One of my favorite chocolate now!

• rellibell By  rellibell
    12.20.11

OKay so it only got a 4 star rating because it is delicious but doesn't quite compete with my favorite Godiva Chocolate. It's definitely close in the running though! Not only was it delicious chocolate but it was DARK chocolate! YUM!! And it's so cute that they include the little sayings, kind of like the dove chocolate wrappers, I got one that said "Women are meant to be loved not to be understood." Love it! Great chocolate and a great message!

• char417 By  char417
    12.20.11

Awesome. I love chocolate and hazelnut. I have to say they were the best I have ever tasted.

• dmelendez By  dmelendez
    12.20.11

These are soooo yummy!! I love the taste of dark chocolate and hazelnut. I also like that they have pieces in the chocolate but then a whole one on top. YUM YUM YUM

• temysmom By  temysmom
    12.19.11

I don't like hazelnut... or any kind of nuts so I gave these to my husband. He said they were okay... just okay. Nothing special.

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05
    12.19.11

Great tasting chocolate!! Perfect to just pop in your mouth! I had a hard time holding onto the two I got! I needed to go out and get more! It tasted almost like a solid form of the popular hazelnut spread I like to put on bread!

• mgeorge14 By  mgeorge14
    12.19.11

These are good but somewhat ordinary. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase them.

• DevlshDamsel By  DevlshDamsel
    12.17.11

These truffles are delicious. The chocolate is delicate and melts in your mouth. I too am a Lindt addict, but have to admit that these are going to give them a run for their money!

• CoachAD By  CoachAD
    12.17.11

These truffles are a delightful treat! This chocolate-hazelnut confection comes with a surprising little love note inside of each one! I am a true fan of chocolate with nuts, but these take that to another level. Sophisticated, adorable and yummy! Thank you for sharing. :-)