Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 8 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• ashleeeeyyyx0 By  ashleeeeyyyx0
    10.26.11

These are good but i would rather pay a few extra bucks and get a manicure its only about $3 or $4 more so much more enjoyable ( i thin) or i can buy regular nail polish and do it myself. over all good product just be prepared to pay doe thjem

• pro993 By  pro993
    10.26.11

These are great my freind tried them on the toes fab!!! try it but you need help for sure they really look great and are very professional looking

• prettyinink By  prettyinink
    10.26.11

I needed to get my nails painted right before a small vaca to six flags, I tried these in the animal print the night before we left and let me say, they looked amazing and lasted for 3 weeks! I was even a bit hard on my nails but they lasted! Will buy again once I get my artificial nails taken off :D A but pricey sure but worth it.

• Leigh1176 By  Leigh1176
    10.26.11

Awesome patterns - easy to use! Took me a while to apply but well worth it!!! The Halloween patterns are the best - better than any professional manicure! No complaints! Well worth it!!!

• AbbeyAnn By  AbbeyAnn
    10.26.11

They don't fit my wider nails very well, I have to do a lot of cutting and fiddling. They arent bad overall but too pricey and its so much easier to just paint your nails instead of choosing the solid colored ones. The patterns are nice and rather fun but the edges chip a little.

• MFriend By  MFriend
    10.26.11

They are pricey, but they last for about 2-3 weeks. They are fairly easy to put on, but take about as long as painting coats on your own nails.

• post4325 By  post4325
    10.26.11

My daughter just loves this product. She is only 9 years old! It's a bit on the pricey side, but not so bad with a coupon and sale. I have bought several boxes for my daughters "Spa Birthday Party" and all of the girls had a blast mixing and matching colors/patterns.

• nationaltraveler By  nationaltraveler
    10.26.11

I like this product but they are expensive, around $10. To make them last longer, I put on a top coat every day. The designs seem to last a little longer than the solid colors. I'd only buy the designs as I can simply paint on a solid color if I want and they don't save much time between filing, measuring the sticker, placing it on perfectly, filing the sticker, and top coat. Bottom line: I'd buy the designs with a coupon.

• elteresa By  elteresa
    10.26.11

My daughter and her friends love this product. They buy multiple packs and mix and match. I think they are a little spendy. It would be nice if you got more in the package so that it could be used more than once.

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    10.26.11

I've seen the girls in my office wear these nails and they look cool. But are they really worth the price? A professional manicure costs $12 before tip. Why should these nails be at the same price point?

• AngeliqueB By  AngeliqueB
    10.21.11

This product is fantastic. First, the strips are super easy to apply. Second, they last. I've had mine on for about three weeks. Third, they come in cool colors and funky pattens so you can pick which ones best suit your mood or personality.