Torani Peppermint Syrup Review Page 8 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• mom3ways By  mom3ways     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

This is definitely going to save me some major money this holiday season! A peppermint mocha latte costs over $5.00 at the local coffee shop. And I love to drink them on cold cloudy days! Now I can enjoy this in the comfort of my home and save the money for a new pair of jeans!!

• daniellejodi By  daniellejodi     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

I was so excited today when the Fed Ex man pulled up with the Torani Syrups! They are impressive bottles of goodness! I received Peppermint flavor and Salted Carmel! I must admit I grabbed my trusty blender and mixed up my basic Frappe recipe which is a simple icy Mocha, but with a few dashes of Peppermint it became a drink that will certainly make it to my holiday table. What I enjoyed most is that the syrup gave a wonderful essence of peppermint without blowing me away. It was as if I melted a candy cane into my drink, but the tang of the peppermint is more obvious then the sweetness which can sometimes be too overpowering...I look forward to blogging about this product because it is all good quality and that's a refreshing thing!

• sheilassecret By  sheilassecret     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

Ohmigosh! I tried this Torani Peppermint Syrup in a cup of hot cocoa this evening and right after the first sip I knew I was hooked. I cannot believe how long I have been missing out on this great product! I will definitely be using this in many of my Christmas baking recipes as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the perfect peppermint flavor and cannot wait to try more of the Torani line.

• CinnamonHollow By  CinnamonHollow     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

The Torani Peppermint Flavored Syrup is delicious! It added just the right amount of peppermint flavor to my coffee without being "hot", sweet or overpowering. I can't wait to try this in a cocktail or mocktail and even a dessert recipe.

• mikeisabelle By  mikeisabelle     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.11

I love peppermint latte's and never thought a "home" syrup would make a latte as tasty as the ones I buy in my local coffee shop. It is wonderful to be wrong! I tried the syrup with one of my friends who was visiting when the package arrived. She left with one of my coupons!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.18.11

A peppermint latte is my seasonal splurge. But now I don't have to splurge! I can make my drink-love in my very own kitchen! I especially liked Torani's syrup because it wasn't as sweet as my local coffee shop. I like to top it with a peppermint stick and a dash of cinnamon!