SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    02.07.14

I always wanted to get a Soda Stream. I got it and love it. It is very easy to make. Kids love it. Just the flavors are little bland.

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

Buying this Sodastream fountain is a good deal if you just like sparkling water. Buying club soda at the store is not cheap, and the bottles lose their fizz if you don't consume the whole thing in one day after opening. The Soda Stream bottles do a good job of holding fizz even over a few days.We mostly use ours for plain water and add a squeeze of lemon or lime after adding the fizz. I am not super impressed with their soda flavorings.The whole device is little more than plastic housing for a CO2 tank. Be careful snapping it together because I could definitely see the plastic cracking if you are careless. Once together though, it's easy to use. Requires no plug in and it's pretty streamlined to take up little room on the counter. Wipes clean and looks OK on the counter.

• LauraParr By  LauraParr
    09.09.11

I purchased our SodaStream when the product was first available to buy and I have simply NEVER regretted my purchase. Before buying our SodaStream we were spending a ridiculous amount of money each week on sodas we purchased from the store. It was a horrible waste of money and bad for the environment. Since we purchased our SodaStream we have not spent one penny on overpriced sodas of any variety. We make plain sparkling water, ginger ale, diet cola, root beer--you name it. And, it tastes BETTER than the name brand sodas we were spending our money on. We love our SodaStream so much we encouraged a handful of our friends to buy a sodastream fountain maker too! Too bad we didn't get in on a referral program for this product!

• NSKeith By  NSKeith
    09.09.11

I first encountered SodaStream at a family event. We made our own soda. How cool is that?!?!?! The taste was so fresh, so great! Not to be one-upped by my sister, I had to have my own. We use it all the time. Not only is the cola the best I have ever tasted, but the other flavors are great, too. The flavors DO NOT CONTAIN high fructose corn syrup and the diet flavors DO NOT COTAIN aspartame. What a healthy plus! I like being able to make healthy drinks for the kids, too. We make sparkling apple and grape juice. Yum!

• betty224 By  betty224
    09.09.11

This is an item I leave on the counter. My kids love it because they can make any flavor of soda whenever they want. I like it because it saves money and I am not lugging soda from the grocery store.

• CrunchyBeachMama By  CrunchyBeachMama
    09.09.11

I think one reason we love the Soda Stream so much is because it's EASY. The kids can get involved by picking out some of the natural flavors and making it themselves! :)

• cancan By  cancan
    09.09.11

I have this version of the Soda Stream home soda maker AND the Penguin version (with glass bottles). I just love plain ol' carbonated water, and I like to add juice and other stuff to it to make fancy healthy drinks. This is so fun and I like to pull it out when I have people over. They always oo and ah :) I gave one of these to my bestie as a wedding present, she was super excited! I enjoyed tasting all of the flavors that came with it, but I never did use all of them because I just like the normal sparkling water. Makes me feel fancy!

• AHelicopterMom By  AHelicopterMom
    09.09.11

My husband and I love our Soda Stream. We were buying a lot of soda at the store and needed a better way to get our drinks. We save time, money, storage space and plastic/aluminum containers by using the Soda Stream. It's so easy to use too!

• thekrause6 By  thekrause6
    09.09.11

I purchased this product for my husband for Christmas last year. He had seen it on the Dan Patrick Show and was intrigued. I love soda, but hate buying it at the store. I dislike having to recycle all the empty cans and bottles. The greatest thing about the soda stream is you don't have the empties to deal with. There are tons of soda flavors to choose from and they also have flavors to make sparkling water. I would have given this 5 stars, but we have tried many of the flavors and some are better than others. The cola is not one of my favorites. Our families favorites is orange. My kids also like mountain mist (think mountain dew). Another thing I really like about this product is the regular flavors don't contain high fructose corn syrup, and the diet flavors don't contain aspartame. They recently introduced a line of sparkling naturals that is sweetened only with pure cane sugar. I haven't tried these yet, but hope to soon. The lack of high fructose corn syrup is probably why I don't care for some of the flavors, but I am sure that if I tried I could acquire a taste for them, they just don't taste like the leading brands I am accustom to.

• boardtory By  boardtory
    09.09.11

I could not live without my SodaStream machine. After I had my second son, I couldn't drink enough water to stay hydrated while I was nursing. I just couldn't make myself drink enough water. But I LOVE selzer. Unfortunately, I was drinking a 12 pack of seltzer a day. I knew I had to do something else. I bought my SodaStream and I have been using it for almost 3 years now. In fact, a bunch of our friends have gotten SodaStream machines too because they like mine so much!

• susiea By  susiea
    09.09.11

we consume so much seltzer in our house and got tired of all of the waste we were producing. our friends recommended the sodastream machine and we love it! the biggest benefits to us are never running out of seltzer and reducing the amount of waste.

• jpokeefe By  jpokeefe
    09.09.11

Our family loves sparkling water but I didn't like the amount of plastic bottles we were using to quench our thirst. A friend told me about SodaStream and our family was immediately hooked. It is so easy to use, takes up minimal space, and the carbonated water is better than what we were buying in bulk. The best part is that we are no longer using so many plastic bottles. I would highly recommend this product.